WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF user map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
General Questions
1. What is Frappr?
Frappr is an online tool that lets you map out the zip code where you live, work, vacation, or anything else! You can then share your unique URL with friends and find out where the rest of them live and work in relation to everyone else.

2. What does Frappr stand for?
Frappr = Friend Mapper

3. What's a shoutout?
A shoutout is simply a message to share with the Frappr group. People can type a personal message or something like "Hi everyone!"

4. What's a tag?
Tagging your Frappr or Photos means to add keywords that are related to your map or photo. For example, if your Frappr or Photo is about iPods, you can tag on additional words such as "apple", "music", or "itunes".

5. Be Our 1,000,000 Member!
We are almost to 1,000,000 members mapped! To celebrate, we would like to promote the group that has the one millionth member on our front page. Its our way of thanking everyone for their support of Frappr!
http://www.frappr.com/wtfdotcom

Sign up and add yourself to the map. You can add your location (obviously, it is a map, dummy), some silly or insulting text and a ridiculously gay anime image. Weee!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I did it!

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
WHEEEE! Now I can stalk you guys with much more ease!

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i did too:)

aaaaah! icarus sez he likes hot boyzzzz:eek:

ok i'm mapped too, now no ones allowed to stalk me!

hmmmm i tried to add my pic too, but i don't know what i did. i'm so good with computers! heehee. ICCY! thats the first time i've seen ya! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

heehee thanx skully.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Nymphchick said:
ok i'm mapped too, now no ones aloud to stalk me!
allowed :)

how does this work.
If you give it some random zip code from africa, would it still map?

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Did it. I stalk all the ladies of WTF, so sorry Nymphy... I'm lookin for you! ;)

its ok i live in the middle of no where! no one stalks me, cause i'm too mean, i seen it written in the girls bathroom, kinda looked like meh's writting, but could have been screwy, he dosn't use the boys potty.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
nymphy's address.

13 Moose Boulevard.
Maple Syrupville.
BC/Alberta.. all that.
Canooga.
123 456.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
void said:
nymphy's address.

13 Moose Boulevard.
Maple Syrupville.
BC/Alberta.. all that.
Canooga.
123 456.

I'm so there! Yahoo, I'm glad I have tommorow off!
I'm coming Nymphy! I'm coming!

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
I added mine, I live in the best town in America, Moorestown, NJ.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
That didn't stop me from stalking CL... :happysad:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Is this going to be like a little club? :thumbsup:

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
I'm there now..I live too far away to be stalked *hihi*

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I added myself (i think) but it won't let me view the map. It's saying the key has expired.

p.s. shouldn't have put that picture of yourself up, Stardust. You're too good looking not to attract stalkers hehe.

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
Stardust said:
I'm there now..I live too far away to be stalked *hihi*
No distance is too great for the determined:evil:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
leehype said:
No distance is too great for the determined:evil:
anyone on this site is a maximum of two planes away..
anyone in the world is a maximum of two planes and two boats away..

we live in a small world.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Tostig said:
I added myself (i think) but it won't let me view the map. It's saying the key has expired.

p.s. shouldn't have put that picture of yourself up, Stardust. You're too good looking not to attract stalkers hehe.
hah I say, I have to kittens that are acting like boxing kangaroos..and they will k.o you..if i don't do that first..depends on how nice you are :happysad:
maybe ill make you my little pet..so I won't be so lonely all the time.. :happysad:

Status
Not open for further replies.