WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf? Wc

geraff_hunter

he who hunts Jiraffe
Hello everyone as you can tell (unless you are dumb) I am new. I heard about this site from a friend his name is Ren if you care. Well I really do not know much about this site except Ren told me this was a great place to flame christians other than that I really do not know much look forward to meeting you all.
The Alpha and Omega.:mfinger:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
1 post, and he's gone forever. Good riddance.
Anyone coming to this site solely to "Flame Christians" or ANY RELIGION needs to find a new place to troll.

Outlawed

Postaholic
Geraff_Hunter, i am not a christian, but i respect other peoples beliefs and their religion.
So, on the behalf of the whole WTF DotCom community, i ask you to:

And never come back.

Easty

Click click boom
Welcome retard.

I'd say try to flame, but you suck enough already

Base

it's a motherfucker
i couldn't think of anything interesting to say so...

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
goodbye....
and dotcom you can stop using that picture every 5 sec now.

geraff_hunter

he who hunts Jiraffe
Jiraffe said:
Agreed.

Welcome fuckbag!
fuckbag wow I am amazed I am stunned. How can one like you jiraffe or should I say bitch of dimond have such a vocabulary it is rude come on let's be real is fuckbag even a word or is your I.Q. in the negitive numbers? Also no I did not come to this site to Flame Christians I just heard this site was a place to flame christians next time read my post and do not try to rewrite it in your own little minds. I do not Flame true Christians some of my best friends are true christians so I have a problem with the christian right and if you have a problem with that fuck off :D

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
geraff_hunter said:
fuckbag wow I am amazed I am stunned. How can one like you jiraffe or should I say bitch of dimond have such a vocabulary it is rude come on let's be real is fuckbag even a word or is your I.Q. in the negitive numbers? Also no I did not come to this site to Flame Christians I just heard this site was a place to flame christians next time read my post and do not try to rewrite it in your own little minds. I do not Flame true Christians some of my best friends are true christians so I have a problem with the christian right and if you have a problem with that fuck off :D
TRY THIS

btw.. stalk much?

Slacker

Postaholic
geraff_hunter said:
First off, This site is not for Flaming Christians, let alone religon. Sure we discuss religion in a rudely matter but no flaming what so ever is going on with that subject. Secondly, there is now flaming going outside of B&T and if you do, try to make it logical and smart. What i don't get is that you said you didn't come here for flaming Christians but you clearly stated:

geraff_hunter said:
Hello everyone as you can tell (unless you are dumb) I am new. I heard about this site from a friend his name is Ren if you care. Well I really do not know much about this site except Ren told me this was a great place to flame christians other than that I really do not know much look forward to meeting you all.
The Alpha and Omega.:mfinger:
Welcome Fucker, and try to stay intelligent.

you realize he wasn't actually calling you a fuckbag, it's just tradition. right? plus, don't say he doesn't have a big vocab when you can't write a coherent sentence.

welcome, hope you're second impression is alot better fuckface!

geraff_hunter

he who hunts Jiraffe
Well, I see that the unwashed masses are still going off I wonder why?
Ok, this is my last post in the welcome wagon area atleast on my own thread. I have bigger fish to fry and I can see the intelegent and logical people have showed up....not! And I am getting bored with you all on my welcome thread so have fun and do whatever I know I will not be back to this thread bye have fun with my welcome thread it is time for me to go.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
geraff_hunter said:
Well, I see that the unwashed masses are still going off I wonder why?
Ok, this is my last post in the welcome wagon area atleast on my own thread. I have bigger fish to fry and I can see the intelegent and logical people have showed up....not! And I am getting bored with you all on my welcome thread so have fun and do whatever I know I will not be back to this thread bye have fun with my welcome thread it is time for me to go.
not = teh funneh..
in 1985. :happysad: