WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF? where are the confessions?!!!

i havent been on for a while... and when i came back.. where are the fucking confessions?????? plz help!

This is your first post. What do you mean "When I came back?"

By the way, confessions aren't working right now.

i have been in germany... so i havent been able to get on and read all this shit people spill about their lives... when are the confessions gonna be back up and running?

I don't know. Could be tomorrow, could be next year, could be in 4 years.

Depends on how lazy Jason's feeling.:happysad:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
The site is progressing nicely through it's software upgrade. The confessions will be back online once that piece is upgraded.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I spoke to the modifications author, and he will be doing what he can to update it as soon as possible.. I'll update you in a few days..

haha dats funny...............................................................but now am pist that the confessions arn't working:mad: :confused: wats up with that yow

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
devils_chick78 said:
haha dats funny...............................................................but now am pist that the confessions arn't working:mad: :confused: wats up with that yow
How about you read the previous post? It explains exactly "wats up with that yow".

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
alcapone4life said:
i have been in germany... so i havent been able to get on and read all this shit people spill about their lives... when are the confessions gonna be back up and running?
well then, go back.........

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Update: The code is currently being re-worked and should be available to us in the next week or so... The author (sabret00the) has been quite helpful and I will be sure to go and kiss some more ass whenever given the opportunity! ;)