WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf where have i been!?!?

#1
lol noone missed me anyway. ive been sittin here tryin to fix my damn computer. i will be active again. thank you if anyone missed me (ha yea right) :)
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#3
We can only hope for your computer to keep on breaking...
 

lahotchick

lahottchick4ever
5
0
0
#5
i wouls have missed u but i don´t have a fcuking clue who u are srry
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#7
i am inclined to agree with the concensus. nobody knows who the fuck you are, and im pretty sure nobody cares.
 

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
9,728
4,260
387
#8
I care... o wait... it's just some heart-burn... I thought it was that "fuzzy" feeling everyone talks about. :rolleyes:
 

Jung

???
Premium
13,998
2,267
487
#9
tbsrk said:
i am inclined to agree with the concensus. nobody knows who the fuck you are, and im pretty sure nobody cares.
Well it's no wonder...

 
11,074
726
382
#10
brainwashmonkey said:
I care... o wait... it's just some heart-burn... I thought it was that "fuzzy" feeling everyone talks about. :rolleyes:
that "fuzzy" feeling?

i know not of what you speak
 
11,074
726
382
#12
brainwashmonkey said:
I don't really know what it is either, I haven't ever experienced it... I think it's a myth. Like jstager getting chased by the FBI :rolleyes: .
haha. if i was in the mood to laugh, i'd have laughed at that. funny nonetheless, though.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#13
Welcome back we missed you! Not really, I'm just saying that. I have no idea who you are.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#14
xSwatNinjAx said:
lol noone missed me anyway. ive been sittin here tryin to fix my damn computer. i will be active again. thank you if anyone missed me (ha yea right) :)
And your are???????