WTF!? Why can't I view the gallery!?!?

MFR

Fresh Meat
Well, because I guess I'll have to make a post first, so heeire it is! And I wanted to register the name cockNballs, but somebody already took it! Damn... oh well, drinkin a few beers and eating hot buffalo wings right now.. Hi all!

MFR

Fresh Meat
:mad: Even though I made a post, I still can't view the gallry images. :mad:
"
You must be a registered user to view images!
To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

"
I am registered!

MFR

Fresh Meat
OK now, I need 50 posts for the arcade.. how many for the gallery? There are a lot of cool pics that I would like to see!

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
For some reason when I log onto this account from a different computer, it doesn't let me view the gallery. Why is that?

Jung

???
Premium
MFR said:
OK now, I need 50 posts for the arcade.. how many for the gallery? There are a lot of cool pics that I would like to see!
There is no gallery; it's jsut there so newbies will ask stupid questions and we can make fun of them. The arcade, well, you've already received the answer on that.

Btw, welcome and fuck you. :mfinger:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
MFR said:
:mad: Even though I made a post, I still can't view the gallry images. :mad:
"
You must be a registered user to view images!
To register click on the REGISTER button in the menu above.

"
I am registered!
If you haven't fingered it out yet,read this thread. <---- Click it.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Jesus Christ Jayden, this isn't fucking AIM or MSN instant messenger! Put all your posts into one, and stop fucking spamming before I cut your balls off!

Havok

Mr. Ee
Seriously though Jayden, I've seen you reply to your own posts about 10 times. It's gehtting quite old.

Doesn't that call for a banning? Mwahahahahahaa!