WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF writing forum...

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
WooT. Look it here guys a place for us to post stories and writings. And guess who mod? "Me" hehe. First off I just want to say a couple of things that I am really going to enforce this forum. You can tell someone their writing, poetry and thinking sucks. You can rip it apart as long as it is constructive. If i see you attacking someone on the board and you come in here and try to do the same by flaming them it will not be tolerated. So lets not even try it :)

You got the bait and tackle for that. Otherwise I hope to read some really awesome stories and poetry from you guys…

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I agree..

If you're going to be critical people (here? no way!), at least mention what you DID like and what specifically could be improved... "This sucks" is only a sign of how weak you are. Describe why!

Have fun.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
I agree..

If you're going to be critical people (here? no way!), at least mention what you DID like and what specifically could be improved... "This sucks" is only a sign of how weak you are. Describe why!

Have fun.
They can say it sucks all they want, what I am really talking about is crap like this: Jason going to use you as an example. Note not being serious.

Jason you worthless peice of shit. How dare you write crap like that and make us read it. You should go fucking kill yourself. Your so GODDAMN stupid. I hate you.
Alright, if you post something like that. It will be automatically deleted, edited and changed. I am not allowing this forum to become a waste land of flames to where people are to afraid to post their works up. I waited a long time for a good forum to post on.... :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
Jason moans softly.

I feel so... Used.
I am sorry Jason I had to.... gumercules was just to nice and ......well.... it's about time someone flamed ya :)

Trip

Trip
_Kitana_ said:
WooT. Look it here guys a place for us to post stories and writings. And guess who mod? "Me" hehe. First off I just want to say a couple of things that I am really going to enforce this forum. You can tell someone their writing, poetry and thinking sucks. You can rip it apart as long as it is constructive. If i see you attacking someone on the board and you come in here and try to do the same by flaming them it will not be tolerated. So lets not even try it :)

You got the bait and tackle for that. Otherwise I hope to read some really awesome stories and poetry from you guys…

*edited*

Please go back and read the rules.... think you misunderstood them

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
come on kit, start us off with one. your stories are just smashing deary. (JK) really,I was impressed with your works. I do the poetry thing, but im not quite sure im ready for posting them just yet. stagefright dont you know.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
gehtfuct said:
come on kit, start us off with one. your stories are just smashing deary. (JK) really,I was impressed with your works. I do the poetry thing, but im not quite sure im ready for posting them just yet. stagefright dont you know.
YA story time

Descent

Hella Constipated
Are sexual fantasy stories allowed here? Just curious...

I won't be writing any, by the way...Well...maybe...if I could make it funny...

Maybe I should put furries in one (I hate furries). That would be funny as hell.

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Damn it, I had a great story that I worked on for months before my computer went berserk. If I ever rewrite it I'll post it here. It's about a group who stand up for justice, but not the law. It could be crap, but maybe it isn't.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jstager said:
Are sexual fantasy stories allowed here? Just curious...

I won't be writing any, by the way...Well...maybe...if I could make it funny...

Maybe I should put furries in one (I hate furries). That would be funny as hell.

obvious you have never read any of my writting hehe..... yes sexual fantasy stories are allowed.