WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf!?

dude i was walkin down the road and some guy pulled up got out of his car and beat the living crap out of me.i couldnt fight back of course because i was so drunk i didnt understand what was happening.the he drove away and my girlfriend carried me home.i dont know whast he looked like who he was or why he did it.but that was embarressing

I Hate The FCC said:
Sounds like bullshit. :thumbsdn:
Agreed. I mean, how does anyone get so drunk, they can't tell they're getting their ass kicked?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Taylor_Blade said:
Agreed. I mean, how does anyone get so drunk, they can't tell they're getting their ass kicked?
And write fine..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
amended according to 'truth in posting' guidelines.

supremeoverlord said:
dude i was walkin down the road stonecold sober and my drug dealer/landlord/pimp pulled up got out of his car and beat the living crap out of me because i owe him money.i couldnt fight back of course because i just can't fight. i didnt understand what was happening.then he drove away and my mom carried me home.i wouldn't tell the police what he looked like who he was or why he did it. but that was embarrassing

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
:rofl:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
hahaha. thats what i do in my spare time too. i go driving up and down the streets looking for drunk girls to take home and violate.

Wait... thats a little different than what happened to you.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
I Hate The FCC said:
Sounds like bullshit. :thumbsdn:
how so? i think its funny that he got his ass kicked by someone preying on the drunk and hopeless....

shep

Local alcoholic
He was probably shooting off his drunkin beek to someone.You get what you deserve:D

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
Nobody beats up drunks... Except curbs/fire hydrants/trees... Maybe he was so wasted he walked into something, thought it was beating him up, then he walked home thinking he was being carried? Could be...

And by the way, your girlfriend carried you home? WTF is she like a giant gorilla woman, that can lift a mans weight and walk with it? My advice, find less manly chicks and do less LSD.

The verdict is in: BULLSHIT!

Fuxed

Titles are overrated...
El oh el. One line posts: You gotta' love 'em.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Taylor_Blade said:
Ahh haha, I found that rather funny...

But among other things...You're fucked up.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Fuxed said:
Nobody beats up drunks... Except curbs/fire hydrants/trees... Maybe he was so wasted he walked into something.
hehe, there is an outside toilet across the road of the dolphin inn. you have to pass through a low ceiling work through to get to it. it says above the opening "duck or grouse". my mate john didnt hit his head, he missed the opening all together. he walked straight into the fucking wall next to it and broke his nose. :lol: "MAKE THAT A DOUBLE!"