WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
JJsmith420 said:
just wannted to say F U all and go yack off in your own jack yard!!!!!!!!:mfinger: :fuckoff:
Umm.... jack off in your yack yard...

Fuck off, and welcome, and eat candy. It is good. Have a drink of the Kool-aide too. For hydrating it is, and sweet it tastes. Nectar of the gods kool-aide is.

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Did somebody shit themselves or is this another halfassed "Hi I'm a fuckhole" thread?

Piss off and don't forget to shake it.

Jung

???
Premium
TheLampIncident said:
Every time I see a post like this, it makes me think getting rid of the Welcome Wagon would be a good idea.
I've often thought that myself, but this forum does server a purpose. It gives these one-post-wonder retards a place to dump their stupidity without really affecting the rest of the forum.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
have you tried that new blend of dole juice? its orange, mango and peach...really amazing

oh and welcome. i doubt we will ever see you again.