WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf?!?

FU all...I'm new...just had to say it once...weeee!! *runs off to bug someone else*

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Fuck you cumguzzler! Have a nice day!

Could just be that her computer was running slow and she hit the "Post Thread" button twice out of impatience.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
TheLampIncident said:
Could just be that her computer was running slow and she hit the "Post Thread" button twice out of impatience.
No cause she added the Woo Hoo thing. I pay close attetion to those things.

Why do noobs insist on only typing half of the wonderful word that this site has been founded upon in their intro threads? :happysad:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Nah, she hit the back button on her bowser to edit her post instead of hitting "edit". Common mistake, I've done it before with posting replies.

Anyways, welcome fucknut! :D

oops...my bad

yea...at the usual place I go to...you hit the back button, and it completely cancels out the post..so I guess thats what I get for assuming it was the same here...and you know what Darth Vader....you really need to lighten up...go get laid or something...you'll be in a lot better mood.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
meh...i was confused...im like didnt i just reply to this cumsuckers thread :confused:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
gallowraven said:
yea...at the usual place I go to...you hit the back button, and it completely cancels out the post..so I guess thats what I get for assuming it was the same here...and you know what Darth Vader....you really need to lighten up...go get laid or something...you'll be in a lot better mood.
Fixed. :oddgrin:

Welcome....

because it is so much fun...that's why we newbs must type that in our intro threads, and the only reason why.

Clayburns0

Smoke em if you got em
Whooppeee

just thought i'd give ya'll a big heapin pile of FUCK YOU. have a nice day

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Welcome! Take a seat over there and the doctor will examine you shortly. I have to ask you a few questions though before we begin.
1.When did you first notice the infection?
2.How many recent "partners" have you had?
3.Is it more of a burning or an itching?

Base

it's a motherfucker
if you assume, it makes an ass out of u and me. i've done that a few times and the ass thing happened. Welcome