WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf!?

I just got home from driving in town...I am so fuckin' aggravated right now. Why is that just anyone that can memorize a couple pages can take the test and acquire a liscense to drive???!!!

umm... yeah ... getting a lisence isnt all that hard... I mean I just got mine... like Last September... I think driving is like really easy... I just went to Planet Smoothie for a well duh smoothie and later tonight I have to drive for like 4 hours to get to Miami... so yeah...

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
umm... yeah ... getting a lisence isnt all that hard... I mean I just got mine... like Last September... I think driving is like really easy... I just went to Planet Smoothie for a well duh smoothie and later tonight I have to drive for like 4 hours to get to Miami... so yeah...
YIKES......lilli of the valli's point has been made...... :thumbsup:

I feel so stupid... dont bitch at me for that...please I am not in the mood... I am in a depressed ssort of state fro some reason rather not say but sorry...

dont get me wrong babe I am not bitching at you I am laughing at you

Halfpintrocker said:
I feel so stupid... dont bitch at me for that...please I am not in the mood... I am in a depressed ssort of state fro some reason rather not say but sorry...

umm.. you do realize you fucked up, right? depressed ssort of state, eh? I say end it all now - save the lengthy agony.

Halfpintrocker said:
i tryed on Sunday night... didnt work... sorry...

Ahh yes.. the blatant cry for help. If you really meant to, you wouldn't be talking on here, would you. Christ - takes a real genius to fuck that up. Now, now. Don't give up so easily. Nobody likes a quitter.

Halfpintrocker said:
gee thanks... wonderful!!sorry I am not in the mood!!

well that is the exact reason I said HA HA cause you are in a funk and need to snap out of it chick. Come on you are too much fun to pass up on man leave me an opening and Ill tag the shit out of it