WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G's-up

Postaholic
WTF(.com) You people act like you got lives or something.......POST BITCHES......ROFL. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!! :)

okay...umm child you need to get a life cause some people...(( like me ))... have lives... and i do live a busy one... so I dont have time to sit here and listen to you fucking bitch about how you want people to fucking go and flame you... yet i am going to waste a few moments on my time just to let you know this...

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
well here talk to me Dustinzgirl... I want to be special...Please...I wanta be special... :'(

Umm yeah........NEXT!!...ROFLMAO...(Not that you'll understand this BUT no one said anything about flaming me I just stated POST.) :thumbsup:

okay...well you did place this in B&T...didnt you??? and I was just messing around I really dont care if I am on that stupid list... I figured you would have gotten that...

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
what about me Dustinzgirl.... arent I one of the best?? I am just wonderful as we all know!! yay!! I want to be special and be one of the bestest!! PLease...pretty please with a cherry on top

:lol:

morelos

lexicon incognito
bitches.

ok; how did that give me a life?

G's-up

Postaholic
morelos said:
bitches.

ok; how did that give me a life?

Im the only one that watches Dave Chappell? :)

Edited for the record: This was created to stir the pot and it is beginning to serve its purpose. Thank you!

Halfpintrocker said:
okay...umm child you need to get a life cause some people...(( like me ))... have lives... and i do live a busy one... so I dont have time to sit here and listen to you fucking bitch about how you want people to fucking go and flame you... yet i am going to waste a few moments on my time just to let you know this...
so you're saying she should get a life cause you have a life? how does her life affect your life? if she doesn't want a life, that's her choice. I don't have a life, and i'm perfectly happy without one.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
G-string said:
Im the only one that watches Dave Chappell? :)

Edited for the record: This was created to stir the pot and it is beginning to serve its purpose. Thank you!

I'm rick james bitch!!!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
G-string said:
WTF(.com) You people act like you got lives or something.......POST BITCHES......ROFL. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!! :)
i do have a life and yes i have stuff to do so go back to yr 5 and pass this way it might keep you occupied whilst we live our lives

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
Unforgiven said:
so you're saying she should get a life cause you have a life? how does her life affect your life? if she doesn't want a life, that's her choice. I don't have a life, and i'm perfectly happy without one.
couldnt agree more not having a life is the best. and to think others complain aobut it . shame on them

Punk Ass said:
couldnt agree more not having a life is the best. and to think others complain aobut it . shame on them
i like you already :D

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Punk Ass said:
lolz, we all dont have lives, yes indeed it is awsome :toocool: although i 4got wat outside looks like... hmm...

RGN-dRaGoN said:
lolz, we all dont have lives, yes indeed it is awsome :toocool: although i 4got wat outside looks like... hmm...
i haven't... mainly because i work outside every day.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
yea, wat do u do that requires u to work outside?? carpentry??

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
oshit dude.. u gotta do yard work and landscaping?? shit thas gotta SUCK.. i kno how it is.. it isnt much worse than shoveling :\

Status
Not open for further replies.