Wtf??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G's-up

Postaholic
WTF(.com) You people act like you got lives or something.......POST BITCHES......ROFL. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!! :)

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
okay...umm child you need to get a life cause some people...(( like me ))... have lives... and i do live a busy one... so I dont have time to sit here and listen to you fucking bitch about how you want people to fucking go and flame you... yet i am going to waste a few moments on my time just to let you know this...

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
well here talk to me Dustinzgirl... I want to be special...Please...I wanta be special... :'(

Umm yeah........NEXT!!...ROFLMAO...(Not that you'll understand this BUT no one said anything about flaming me I just stated POST.) :thumbsup:

Halfpintrocker

Tenderony
okay...well you did place this in B&T...didnt you??? and I was just messing around I really dont care if I am on that stupid list... I figured you would have gotten that...

G's-up

Postaholic
Halfpintrocker said:
what about me Dustinzgirl.... arent I one of the best?? I am just wonderful as we all know!! yay!! I want to be special and be one of the bestest!! PLease...pretty please with a cherry on top

:lol:

G's-up

Postaholic
morelos said:
bitches.

ok; how did that give me a life?

Im the only one that watches Dave Chappell? :)

Edited for the record: This was created to stir the pot and it is beginning to serve its purpose. Thank you!

Unforgiven

That Guy
Halfpintrocker said:
okay...umm child you need to get a life cause some people...(( like me ))... have lives... and i do live a busy one... so I dont have time to sit here and listen to you fucking bitch about how you want people to fucking go and flame you... yet i am going to waste a few moments on my time just to let you know this...
so you're saying she should get a life cause you have a life? how does her life affect your life? if she doesn't want a life, that's her choice. I don't have a life, and i'm perfectly happy without one.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
G-string said:
Im the only one that watches Dave Chappell? :)

Edited for the record: This was created to stir the pot and it is beginning to serve its purpose. Thank you!

I'm rick james bitch!!!

Cocaine is a hell of a drug!

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
G-string said:
WTF(.com) You people act like you got lives or something.......POST BITCHES......ROFL. LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!! :)
i do have a life and yes i have stuff to do so go back to yr 5 and pass this way it might keep you occupied whilst we live our lives

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
Unforgiven said:
so you're saying she should get a life cause you have a life? how does her life affect your life? if she doesn't want a life, that's her choice. I don't have a life, and i'm perfectly happy without one.
couldnt agree more not having a life is the best. and to think others complain aobut it . shame on them

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Punk Ass said:
couldnt agree more not having a life is the best. and to think others complain aobut it . shame on them
lolz, we all dont have lives, yes indeed it is awsome :toocool: although i 4got wat outside looks like... hmm...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
oshit dude.. u gotta do yard work and landscaping?? shit thas gotta SUCK.. i kno how it is.. it isnt much worse than shoveling :\

Status
Not open for further replies.