WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf? ...........

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
yeah we've had a discussion about that one is issues...no way that whoever made that is right

G's-up

Postaholic
What about all the people that are suppose to have died from that particular flight? Are those just made up names? That was a pretty trippy little clip to watch.........I dont really want to get to political but it just seems like there are a lot of these types of "scandals" that are popping up and putting doubt into peoples heads just conveniently close to election time.....Its hard to know whats real and what isnt.....Politics suck....reminds me of high school only politicians have grey hair and wear a suit...LOL...... :)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
The goverment would not attack our own pentagon. That much i am sure of, but this brance into something much deeper and that our goverment is not wanting to tell us.

I am not one who believes this crap normaly, but I got to thinking and When I look at the photos and think I to wonder what happened to the plane, the force of the jets are strong enough to blow down a trees and flip a car over. The unused wire cables seem to be the firefighters. The un desturbed windows were replaced and used to survive a missle attack.

So if not a plane... if this is right. Then what attacked pentagon. What happened to that flight. That flight is real, those people are real.

I just... mean. You have to question it somewhat.

Fugly

Tenderony
What do you question more? Huge media outlets with nothing better to do then let the government cover stuff up....or a flash video made by a bored college student?

Whoever it was put some effort into it. I wish I had some popcorn for the next time i watched it. If it does turn out to be false, it is mildly entertaining.