WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
DUde.. this is getting fucking stupid!

I said many fucking times I aint CubanFuckFace.. I even made a post in the welcome board... WTF am I suppose to do?

I registered to this fucking website.. and then I told my co-worker about it... he was idiot enough to register with a similar fucking NICkname..

Now since we work togehter our IP would show up as if we are the same person.. but we are noT!!!

WTF are you fucking stupid or what??????????????

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Since you already have negative rep, why don't you change your name? Keep the new one really realllllly secret. Then you can try, (I do say try, some cannot be stopped) to have your point valued for what it is.

ChilianFuckFace said:
DUde.. this is getting fucking stupid!

I said many fucking times I aint CubanFuckFace.. I even made a post in the welcome board... WTF am I suppose to do?

I registered to this fucking website.. and then I told my co-worker about it... he was idiot enough to register with a similar fucking NICkname..

Now since we work togehter our IP would show up as if we are the same person.. but we are noT!!!

WTF are you fucking stupid or what??????????????

Ahh who cares. Anyone who ever says another fucking word about it, needs to question their own intelligence. If they are the same people, or they're different people, it doesn't matter. They or him, are/is still here, and the mods and administrators don't seem to mind. They/him have been behaving themselves, and it isn't like they have a million rep points, they haven't been defending each other, they seem to enjoy talking shit to each other, so sit back and enjoy the show the two, or one (what the fuck ever) is putting on.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
ReiMeishin said:
Since you already have negative rep, why don't you change your name? Keep the new one really realllllly secret. Then you can try, (I do say try, some cannot be stopped) to have your point valued for what it is.
Well i had 3 rep points that someone gave me... i have no clue who.. but apparently some IDIOT thought I was the same person as CubanFuckFace and gotten taken away...

FUCK YOu ALL.. and i say this in a nice way!

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Who cares what your name is? Your both morons.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Dogbert said:
Who cares what your name is? Your both morons.
I also agree... but there are other fucking MORONS who still fucking ask the same stupid question and even took my 3 rep points i had cause of the confusion!!

SO yes we are morons... but so ARE all the other members of this fucking board!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
Well i had 3 rep points that someone gave me... i have no clue who.. but apparently some IDIOT thought I was the same person as CubanFuckFace and gotten taken away...

FUCK YOu ALL.. and i say this in a nice way!
I don't know. I didn't go over all 65 posts but I glossed over them and didn't see anything that should provoke bad rep.
Your little buddy though, had me mistaken for someone who ragged on him for "having 2 accnts". I had thought about sending him a nasty note in a bad rep. But instead of (-) rep I gave him a PM. You have to do something pretty fucked up to get a bad rep point from me. I maybe gave out like 10 since I’ve been here.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I don't know. I didn't go over all 65 posts but I glossed over them and didn't see anything that should provoke bad rep.
Your little buddy though, had me mistaken for someone who ragged on him for "having 2 accnts". I had thought about sending him a nasty note in a bad rep. But instead of (-) rep I gave him a PM. You have to do something pretty fucked up to get a bad rep point from me. I maybe gave out like 10 since I’ve been here.
I understand... my little buddy is an IDIOT and a MORON!!

I just hope no one confuses me with him again... cause I dont have nothing to do with his DUMB ass... other than working with his stupid ass.

I just wanted to clear my name up...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
ChilianFuckFace said:
I also agree... but there are other fucking MORONS who still fucking ask the same stupid question and even took my 3 rep points i had cause of the confusion!!

SO yes we are morons... but so ARE all the other members of this fucking board!
Calling all of us morons on this site and saying Fuck you all is a reason for someone to give you bad rep dude. Take a chill pill and just sign up as someone else and make a new name. Its not that hard, any moron or idiot can do that. :bonk: :banghead: :slap: :ugly:

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
CuddleMuffin said:
Calling all of us morons on this site and saying Fuck you all is a reason for someone to give you bad rep dude. Take a chill pill and just sign up as someone else and make a new name. Its not that hard, any moron or idiot can do that. :bonk: :banghead: :slap: :ugly:
well you are... :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
CuddleMuffin said:
Calling all of us morons on this site and saying Fuck you all is a reason for someone to give you bad rep dude. Take a chill pill and just sign up as someone else and make a new name. Its not that hard.
I am sorry I just noticed that you are trying to help. Next time just remember this;

"You can lead a jackass to water, but you can't make him think"

Thanks~ Broken

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
ChilianFuckFace said:
well fuck you!
dude how do you expect us to believe that.. you guys both post on the same site with the same IP and simaler names.....why should i

Status
Not open for further replies.