WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf!?

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
302
0
0
#1
:mfinger: Ok. I have this question. What is with people now. Everyone is a brat. There parents never bet them and thay think that there god. WTF!? Thay get whatever thay want to. That is why the world is so fucked up now. People trying to stop abuse and violence. Fuck that. That is why we have so many preps. What in the hell???? :gun: :confused:
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#2
Hells_angel said:
:mfinger: Ok. I have this question. What is with people now. Everyone is a brat. There parents never bet them and thay think that there god. WTF!? Thay get whatever thay want to. That is why the world is so fucked up now. People trying to stop abuse and violence. Fuck that. That is why we have so many preps. What in the hell???? :gun: :confused:
around here we call it kyle_is_god complex
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#4
Hells_angel said:
What is with people now. Everyone is a brat. There parents never bet them and thay think that there god. WTF!? Thay get whatever thay want to. That is why the world is so fucked up now. People trying to stop abuse and violence. Fuck that. That is why we have so many preps. What in the hell???? :gun: :confused:
Yes, your parents lacked the intestinal fortitude to discipline you properly. The liberals have taken over. It is now considered abuse to discipline you child. Hugs are more important now than manners and morals. Everyone has to feel good about himself, no matter how stupid he is acting. Too much is handed to children without them earning it, so they continue to expect and receive that into adulthood. Since violence can land one in court in our litigious society, few of the punks who deserve it get good, old-fashioned ass-whippings. Welcome to the future!
 
1,102
2
202
#10
ron said:
Yes, your parents lacked the intestinal fortitude to discipline you properly. The liberals have taken over. It is now considered abuse to discipline you child. Hugs are more important now than manners and morals. Everyone has to feel good about himself, no matter how stupid he is acting. Too much is handed to children without them earning it, so they continue to expect and receive that into adulthood. Since violence can land one in court in our litigious society, few of the punks who deserve it get good, old-fashioned ass-whippings. Welcome to the future!
Exactly. There's a big fuckin difference between beating one's child and disciplining them. I remember the only time I told my old man (a retired army colonel) to fuck off. I was 15. Never did that again. We're tight now - me and pops. Thing is, parents don't do that shit anymore. The one's that would - are afraid of what the neighbors would say. And the rest are just pushovers. Stop listening to Oprah, and fucking take care of your children, America.
 

ron

Buster of Asses
963
0
0
#11
badassmtbiker said:
Exactly. There's a big fuckin difference between beating one's child and disciplining them. I remember the only time I told my old man (a retired army colonel) to fuck off. I was 15. Never did that again. We're tight now - me and pops.
That's why you move out to the country.
badassmtbiker said:
Thing is, parents don't do that shit anymore. The one's that would - are afraid of what the neighbors would say. And the rest are just pushovers. Stop listening to Oprah, and fucking take care of your children, America.
Fuck yeah! Don't send your kids to their rooms; that's where they want to go!