Wtf !!!

hy565

Hoodrat
WTF my fucking father fucking installed winxp sp2 for me ON MY COMP damnit i dont give a fuck if he messes up his own computer but FUCK DONT MESS UP MY COMP DAMNIT FUCK!

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
hy565 said:
WTF my fucking father fucking installed winxp sp2 for me ON MY COMP damnit i dont give a fuck if he messes up his own computer but FUCK DONT MESS UP MY COMP DAMNIT FUCK!
Service Pack 2 is more secure and better to use..

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
hy565 said:

SHIT !!!! HELL!!! NO!!!! Man if my father would do this omfg!!! Man I would run amok. I'm feeling with you !

Jung

???
Premium
hy565 said:
What exactly did it mess up? Maybe if you post in the computer forum, we'll try and help you fix it.
betrayed said:
Not really; it's more of a false sense of security. The only notable feature it provides, aside form the "updates", is the firewall, which is total garbage anyway.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Betrayed said:

Sure, if you like having shit crash every two minutes. Put on Server 2003. Go to www.win2k3.msfn.org , set it up, and BAM! Near-Linux level stability from a M$ OS. Give it a go, you'll love it! It also runs games about 5-10 or so frames per second faster than XP Home (According to random threads at Computing.Net). It's my favorite OS, I didn't bother trying to learn Linux I loved this so much.