WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
tis is a slow ass morning why dont people post goddamnit

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
Why don't you??
i have posted this morning i think that no one has a decent thread to post on

jamesp

In Memory...
Hells_angel said:
Why don't you??
man, i woke this morning and my roommates little fucking dog shit on my bed, ate half of my goddamn shoe, and worst, woke me up at around 6:30, that little fucker. I hate dogs, they are one of the worst animals ever.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
jamesp said:
man, i woke this morning and my roommates little fucking dog shit on my bed, ate half of my goddamn shoe, and worst, woke me up at around 6:30, that little fucker. I hate dogs, they are one of the worst animals ever.
Damn. Sorry to hear that. I have a pit, good thing he is not allowed in the house. He would eat everything. Still that has got to fucking suck ass.

jamesp

In Memory...
Hells_angel said:
Damn. Sorry to hear that. I have a pit, good thing he is not allowed in the house. He would eat everything. Still that has got to fucking suck ass.
it really does, im still giving consideration to murdering the furry little bastard and telling my roomy that he ran away.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
jamesp said:
muhahahahaha your funny fuckers

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
jamesp said:
it really does, im still giving consideration to murdering the furry little bastard and telling my roomy that he ran away.
wack him on the head with a ballpeen hammer i know you can kill rabbits real quick that way.

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
jamesp said:
I read in the paper the other day about a guy that got into some shit because he used his roomates dog for a football and punted the hell out of him. The dog died flying. :p

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
youknowthedeal said:
wack him on the head with a ballpeen hammer i know you can kill rabbits real quick that way.
That would work to. Or tie his ass to the fan and watch him fly

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
I read in the paper the other day about a guy that got into some shit because he used his roomates dog for a football and punted the hell out of him. The dog died flying. :p
i do that with cats :p

jamesp

In Memory...
Hells_angel said:
HA! I do that with babies....

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
jamesp said:
HA! I do that with babies....
Or you could do it the german way with babies. Toss them in the air and use them for target practice

Hells_angel

Ruler of the underworld
youknowthedeal said:
i do that with cats :p
That is some fun shit. You get dizzy watching them go around and around.Shit I a dizzy just thinking about it.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Hells_angel said:
That is some fun shit. You get dizzy watching them go around and around.Shit I a dizzy just thinking about it.
The NAZIS were patriotic

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
they were like we are now muhahahaha