WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf

0|\|3

Fresh Meat
Cliche, i know... but I will start here because i have to have 50 fucking posts to play a god damn flash game....

Life sucks because it doesnt suck, everything in life sucks, so people make the mistake of saying life itself sucks... when the alternative is death, and how fucking stupid do you have to be to think that is better than life?

Bastards.

I am 0|\|3, hear me roar. :mfinger:

Arcade posting is forbidden. Don't mention it again, and make relevant posts, and things just might work out for you.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Not here you dont... You're caged until you can prove your usefulness to this site.

BRiT - 1200000000202034543

Arcade posters - 0

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i say let him get to 49 posts and ban him :thumbsup:

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
I tried that! It didnt work so well :(
But hey I'm a new man I'm slowly getting there! And heck I can be on topic and 'contribute'. (Secretly though, I'm counting down te-he-hee.)

Oh I'm just kidding!
Please don't kill me :(

mxoinox

Banned - What an Asshat!
lol, wow, you guys have no life, go play addictinggames.com and stfu

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
For some reason its funner to on forums. Its like taking a trip to the local arcade. You have your regulars, and the every-so-oftens. And its just friendly competition and all that jazz. I definitely like posting here, and continue without promise of a go at the arcade.

I do wish to be a regular, though :)

I'm gonna admit it.

I post just to play in the arcade.

I'm sorry :(

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Round is more addictive then crystal meth!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Darklight said:
Round is more addictive then crystal meth!
That fucking game... I hate round... it haunts me in my sleep. That little retarded right turn only gerbible...

I have over a million points in tetris, and have yet to be beat.

OWNED

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
UberSkippy said:
That fucking game... I hate round... it haunts me in my sleep. That little retarded right turn only gerbible...
never said I liked it... just that its addictive.. most people dont even really like doing crystal meth after a while.. but they do it.. an evil klondike bar crack fest from which thier is no return.. sell your own mother for another fix!... ok maybe not that bad but i want high score damit..

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Darklight said:
never said I liked it... just that its addictive.. most people dont even really like doing crystal meth after a while.. but they do it.. an evil klondike bar crack fest from which thier is no return.. sell your own mother for another fix!... ok maybe not that bad but i want high score damit..
I'm not sure I like it either. But it is addictive.... stupid fucking rodent... turn the other fucking way!

switch_scribe

dolor ex fides
Unforgiven said:
I have over a million points in tetris, and have yet to be beat.
:thumbsup: I give props to your box-stacking skills.

I'm sneaking up on you, man. 78,123.

Tetris is like coke - do a few lines and you're addicted.