WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook WTF'ers in training

GanjaGirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is the official WTFer member FAMILY photo thread. I figured it would be nice to dedicate a thread to our loved ones that we like to show off.

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
I dunno WTF (site plug) is up with the peace signs these days, but my 11 yr old does the exact same thing.

Cute kids, unspun.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
I dunno WTF (site plug) is up with the peace signs these days, but my 11 yr old does the exact same thing.
Those are gang signs, you old fart. Get with the times.

I'm a fan of the shocker myself. We nearly got kicked out of cedar point for 6 of us throwing up the shocker at the camera at the end of the Dragster.

53V3N

Premium
Actually, I think she's giving you the Archer's Two Fingers (I forget the name). The bird.

Cute family. :thumbsup:

P.S. Way to break the table. :p

future edit: Being an admin yourself, I assumed you would know what 'break the table' meant.

thekid65

Walking the PG-13 line
"Break the table"

Is that some type of gang-speak that my old-ass isnt hip to yet? I've had my suspicions about you too, 53V3N.

Edit: Or were you referring to the pic size. Fuck it, bitch to the Admins.

Killerbean

Kibitzer of disillusion
^LOL goddammit lynn I can't rep you.

Here's a pic of my good friend Scooter and my little sister, Athena:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Im a bad mother.....I laughed my ass off at this picture.
Are they giving him marijuanna IV's? He looks so baked...I laughed too, poor little guy. He looks like he's getting ready to sell icecream with that little box on his head. Or an old fashioned soda shop worker dude.

Me and my brother

Edit: I show him off because he's my pet
What the fuck is that on the right side, thats all yellow and green, it looks like a drink you left out thats all mouldy and gross. CLEAN YOUR ROOM!

That1Guy

Sinister Cookie
What the fuck is that on the right side, thats all yellow and green, it looks like a drink you left out thats all mouldy and gross. CLEAN YOUR ROOM!
That would be a multi-colored candle melting over itself.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
That would be a multi-colored candle melting over itself.
Its ugly and gross. Just so you know. My candles are all white, all black, or all purple.

PS: You still need to clean your room. And make your bed. Jeez you are as bad as my 13 yr old who is vehemently against bedsheets for some odd reason. Oh well, I guess if his teenage rebellion phase is just not showering and not making his bed and wearing the same clothes for two days I should be a lucky mom with a stinky kid, right?

53V3N

Premium
That face your brother is making is priceless.

That1Guy

Sinister Cookie
Its ugly and gross. Just so you know. My candles are all white, all black, or all purple.

PS: You still need to clean your room. And make your bed. Jeez you are as bad as my 13 yr old who is vehemently against bedsheets for some odd reason. Oh well, I guess if his teenage rebellion phase is just not showering and not making his bed and wearing the same clothes for two days I should be a lucky mom with a stinky kid, right?
Two things: That's my brothers room for one not mine, and also that's not a bed. It's his altar which is, at most, just cluttered.

And yes stinky teenagers are a gift who should be treasured.

That face your brother is making is priceless.
Everyone gives the same reaction to that face:p