WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Scrapbook WTF'ers in training

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
These aren't technically mine, but kind of...like mine by proxy.
these adorable little devils are the three youngest of 7.

8630-1.jpg
Anastasia had some serious Stockholm syndrome going on, "don't come near me! No! Don't leave me!"

8629-1.jpg
The charming anarchist, Adrian

8627-1.jpg
The carbon copy of a young me, Jasmine.

8628-1.jpg

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
Haha~that may be the single cutest post in this thread ever!

So no twins?--Linebacker it is!

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Haha~that may be the single cutest post in this thread ever!

So no twins?--Linebacker it is!
lol! No twins. hehe The baby bounced around SO much during the ultrasound! It looked like it was doing reverse crunches! It was very amusing and SOOOOOOOOOO adorable!

• 1LOL
Reactions: jujubee

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
lol! No twins. hehe The baby bounced around SO much during the ultrasound! It looked like it was doing reverse crunches! It was very amusing and SOOOOOOOOOO adorable!
Awwwwwwe, oh my god.lol~It starts. This is where it gets soo cool. With my first, she was so active I remember imagining her a boy. She kept me up at night, actually-never a dull moment. (Precious heart beat, huh?)

...Hey, is that a pEnis?

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Awwwwwwe, oh my god.lol~It starts. This is where it gets soo cool. With my first, she was so active I remember imagining her a boy. She kept me up at night, actually-never a dull moment. (Precious heart beat, huh?)

...Hey, is that a pEnis?
I didn't get to hear it, but we saw it! It was so cool!

The technician said that I should keep my eye on the penis looking thing. She says that it is too early to tell if it's a boy part and that it's possible that that will go in to become a girl part. It happened with her kid! She thought she was having a boy and out popped a girl! haha

• 1LOL

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I didn't get to hear it, but we saw it! It was so cool!

The technician said that I should keep my eye on the penis looking thing. She says that it is too early to tell if it's a boy part and that it's possible that that will go in to become a girl part. It happened with her kid! She thought she was having a boy and out popped a girl! haha
Sure.:D. But what the heck about no audio?-HUH?? Awwe:(, no fair. I've never even heard of that. That's too bad, Jane. Maybe next time. Not too far from now you get to do it again and hear projected measurements of developed weight and stuff, the whole thing's so cute. ~My friend just had a 'birthing class', like lamaze in a day. You doin' any of that? (Meh, I didn't.)

• 1Like
Reactions: Jane Deere

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Sure.:D. But what the heck about no audio?-HUH?? Awwe:(, no fair. I've never even heard of that. That's too bad, Jane. Maybe next time. Not too far from now you get to do it again and hear projected measurements of developed weight and stuff, the whole thing's so cute. ~My friend just had a 'birthing class', like lamaze in a day. You doin' any of that? (Meh, I didn't.)
UGH. I don't want to do those classes, but we probably should. I'm such an introvert with that crap. The rest of the time I'm not. It's weird.

I'll probably get to hear the heartbeat during my next doctor appointment! December 2 is the next one. We'll see!

• 1Like