WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTFRLIVE idea hub

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
That's right. WTFRLIVE is back online.
Will it be as it was? No. There will be no more radio. WTFRLIVE will be following the current media format and moving forward within it.

Wanna be Youtube famous? It all starts by showing your interest here. I will then contact you directly via pm from here to discuss possibilities.

Are you ready?

Rook

#triggered
Okay. I'll bite. What are we doing?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Welcome to drunk posting 101.

This was meant to draw interest. I would like to see how many people would like to become a video whore / DJ by joining the WTFRLIVE vlog team. Much would be discussed privately but for now lets see where it gives.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
What type of content would our fellow wtfers be interested in viewing? There are a gazzillion channels out there already. We want to do this WTF.com style and like few others.

Lets get some ideas and or suggestions right hurrr.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I have a feeling that the word "Today" will be somewhere in there.

Rook

#triggered
What type of content would our fellow wtfers be interested in viewing? There are a gazzillion channels out there already. We want to do this WTF.com style and like few others.

Lets get some ideas and or suggestions right hurrr.
Gaming news and gaming content is my vote. Also sports discussion.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Did someone say gaming?

In all seriousness though - gaming and nerdiness are kind of my thing. If you want that, I'm down I suppose. I'd have to do a content schedule though as school currently has me bent over a table.

Rook

#triggered
Topic for this week: Pokemon Go.

Ghet hosts with expert panel discussion from Danni. I'll join and talk to you about the Polywhirl that got away.

Let's go.

Danni

Sheepo Bandito
Premium
Topic for this week: Pokemon Go.

Ghet hosts with expert panel discussion from Danni. I'll join and talk to you about the Polywhirl that got away.

Let's go.
Poliwag was soliciting me on my bed. It was awkward.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Danni could report live from all the geek fests that she attends.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Well lets get this bitch rolling. All those wanting to post videos on wtfrlive vlog start recording and editing those videos. Sent me a pm here letting me know you are going to record and I will provide an upload link.

LETS GET IT ON!!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BUMP: ITT

All ideas for the WTFR vlog should be posted here for consideration. Thanks.

....fuckers.