WTF's Horniest Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
deus_ex_machina said:
clever comeback, but the general effect of it wouldve been better if you posted that statement 10 minutes earlier. :D
Well unlike the little wtf.com spawn you are, I have a life, and I was busy living in it. I don't get off to thread replies over and over again.

</rant>

Tenderony
p99 said:
Well unlike the little wtf.com spawn you are, I have a life, and I was busy living in it. I don't get off to thread replies over and over again.

You get off to threads about who's the horniest.

</rant>

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
</rant> said:
You get off to threads about who's the horniest.

</rant>
And you know this how? Jesus man I told you to stop looking at me with your binoc's.. You need to put an end to the gay peeping tom business.

I wasn't getting off to wtf.com anyways, its when I have girls over is when you like to watch. :p

</rant>

Tenderony
p99 said:
And you know this how? Jesus man I told you to stop looking at me with your binoc's.. You need to put an end to the gay peeping tom business.

I wasn't getting off to wtf.com anyways, its when I have girls over is when you like to watch. :p

Looks like I hit a nerve. I didn't know there was a gay peeping tom business, sounds like your well clued up. What's their anual turnover? Or as people in the know like yourself, refer to as the 'anal turnover'?

Edit: And why was Jesus looking at you with binoculars?!?

</rant>

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Darksinner.

:)

Why, cause everythread, post of his is nothing but about sex or the war. He one little horny bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.