WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF's Horniest Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#1
Nominate someone, who do you think?
 

tzedek

Original Member
2,515
5
38
#2
hmmm, kit and her husband much
 

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
585
0
0
#3
Scythe. I mean, he's even made a thread about just how horney he is.
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#8
deus_ex_machina said:
I say p99 for making this ghey thread.
It wouldn't be so gay if you hadn't posted in here.
 

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
1,771
7
0
#9
oh yay i got nominated!
 
#11
p99 said:
It wouldn't be so gay if you hadn't posted in here.
clever comeback, but the general effect of it wouldve been better if you posted that statement 10 minutes earlier. :D
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#12
CuddleMuffin said:
raises had ::wave::
CM, you spelt hand wrong :p
I think I should be nominated :thumbsup:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#13
must be me :D I'm a teenager...come on, I must be!
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#14
deus_ex_machina said:
clever comeback, but the general effect of it wouldve been better if you posted that statement 10 minutes earlier. :D
Well unlike the little wtf.com spawn you are, I have a life, and I was busy living in it. I don't get off to thread replies over and over again.
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#15
p99 said:
Well unlike the little wtf.com spawn you are, I have a life, and I was busy living in it. I don't get off to thread replies over and over again.
You get off to threads about who's the horniest.

</rant>
 

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
1,782
1
0
#16
</rant> said:
You get off to threads about who's the horniest.

</rant>
And you know this how? Jesus man I told you to stop looking at me with your binoc's.. You need to put an end to the gay peeping tom business.

I wasn't getting off to wtf.com anyways, its when I have girls over is when you like to watch. :p
 

</rant>

Tenderony
528
0
0
#18
p99 said:
And you know this how? Jesus man I told you to stop looking at me with your binoc's.. You need to put an end to the gay peeping tom business.

I wasn't getting off to wtf.com anyways, its when I have girls over is when you like to watch. :p
Looks like I hit a nerve. I didn't know there was a gay peeping tom business, sounds like your well clued up. What's their anual turnover? Or as people in the know like yourself, refer to as the 'anal turnover'?

Edit: And why was Jesus looking at you with binoculars?!?

</rant>
 

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
4,674
46
0
#20
Darksinner.

:)

Why, cause everythread, post of his is nothing but about sex or the war. He one little horny bastard.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.