WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTH? Who beats up santa!?

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
Christmas shoppers beat up Santa

A department store Santa on his way home for the night was beaten up by stressed-out Christmas shoppers in Germany.

Stefan Stettler, 31, from Wiesbaden, was still in character and chatting to other passengers while waiting for his train home.

Police say two men, allegedly stressed after a full day's Christmas shopping, lost their patience when asked to "tell Santa what they want for Christmas".

The men took Stettler's sack of presents and beat him over the head with it, breaking his fingers as he tried to protect himself.

Stettler said: "Around this time of year shoppers seem to get this glint in their eyes and you can just see they are going to go off any minute.

"I should have known better but come on, who beats up Santa Claus?"

Police are still searching for the men but have no clue as to their identities.
Link

I know this season sucks, but come on, leave the poor santas alone.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I misread the thread. I thought it was "Who Beats OFF Santa".

Oh well.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
that would be Mrs Claus, but only when he's been a VERY good boy.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Plenty of people beat up santa. Especially in sports, mostly wrestling though.
I would pay money to see that, lol :lol:

Outlawed

Postaholic
Wow, since when Santa was a homosexual?

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
I'll be beating up santa too if I don't get what a want!
</me pouts like a spoilt brat>

I find it funny that they couldnt get a description of the attackers when they were on a train... Man, people really hate Christmas. :lol: