WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wusup!

Wusup ppl, finally a place where i can bitch all i want. I got something I want to bitch about right now. Since when did ppl on peddle bikes get the right to share the road with vehicles, I was stuck behind this guy on a peddle bike doing 30mph all the way from downtown to uptown and the speed limit is 60mph. THEN he continues to make a left turn in a vehicle turning lane??? Am I the only one who finds this to be ridicioulos!? :mad:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Welcome fucker!
Most places have bike riding laws, wtf are you from?
Me thinks he was just being an arse.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
makes me want to blow the dust off my old 2-wheeler :thumbsup:

FUCKORBEFUCKED said:

It can't be that bad. :D
I take it back man DDAAAMMMNNN!!!
And yes bike riders are allowed to ride on the road where I'm at, it sucks

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
FUCKORBEFUCKED said:

It can't be that bad. :D

If I was driving that car, I'd pick that girl up, dizzzaaamnnn. :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'd drive up to her, ask her if shes a big fan of snakes, and if she says yes, Ask her if shes ever seen a trouser snake, and if she hasn't, and she goes along with it, baam your good to go! :thumbsup: