WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wut comes 2 mind when i say "WTF do u tink ur doin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok fucker. You're starting to piss me off. Stop being a dumbass, seriously. Read my fucking ethics, and then post. Otherwise, you'll be labeled as a cock, and then you'll be farmed. ;)

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
What comes to your mind when I say "WTF DO U THINK UR DOIN?" :mad: :bomb: :confused:
mmm...cheesedick said:
I should really stop posting shit threads. Although,I would like to reside in the Cock-Farm for all eternity.
OMGWTF+IQ -12!!11oneidiotone11!!

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
mmm...cheese said:
What comes to your mind when I say "WTF DO U THINK UR DOIN?" :mad: :bomb: :confused:
i think, "wtf do you think you are doing fucking posting crap on this website?"
unworthy posts, why? no, no, no, let me guess...to play in the arcade?
OH THAT'S A NEW ONE. yah. GL w/ that one.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
four more post till what?
I guess you were being sarcastic, unless you weren't the one who banned him.

Four more posts until the arcade though.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
junglizm said:
I guess you were being sarcastic, unless you weren't the one who banned him.

Four more posts until the arcade though.
Shame that they'll probably never be able to experience the arcade. As usual, I'll go ahead and clean up his mess and then cock-farm the fucker... The spam is intollerable...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
mmm...cheese said:

I think of a motherfuckin cock farmed dipshit trying to make a dumbass name for himself. Knowing that in reality, he has no friends, he tries his best here to make friends, quite a valient but dumbass effort indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.