WWIII pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,542
611
507
Come on people, I wanna see your predictions. Let's all pitch in 1$ and wait.

WWIII is gonna start in...2013
Cause : US argument with China; nuclear threats launches global war
US, Canada, Most of Europe, Australia vs China, India, Russia, Middle-East (except israel)
Nuclear bombs used? : yes, on both sides
Winner? : None
Result : Global economy flat down, return to middle ages

I'll be hiding in northern Canada, making babies with a fat eskimo chick :thumbsup:
 

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
6,594
2,175
537
id b sitting ontop of ares rock, who the fuck is gonna bomb that big assed sonovabitch
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,563
10
68
WWIII comes when I decide to play co-op Halo on Legendary with my little brother. personally, i'd rather not think about it
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
Peace, duuuuuuuuuuuuudes! No war, maaaan. Far out!

The cause? Not china. Korea. :thumbsup:

Result: USA winz with help of....*insert any country BUT Canada*
 

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
7,542
611
507
Awaken said:
Peace, duuuuuuuuuuuuudes! No war, maaaan. Far out!

The cause? Not china. Korea. :thumbsup:

Result: USA winz with help of....*insert any country BUT Canada*

hahaha.. Nah Canada would help you, if you wouldn't be imperialistic fucktards like in Iraq. We helped in ww1, and in ww2 we won juno beach at d-day and helped with all we could give and do. When a serious conflict comes, we'll be there. We're just not gonna participate in something we think is not right, like Iraq.
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
boobies = omfg said:
hahaha.. Nah Canada would help you, if you wouldn't be imperialistic fucktards like in Iraq. We helped in ww1, and in ww2 we won juno beach at d-day and helped with all we could give and do. When a serious conflict comes, we'll be there. We're just not gonna participate in something we think is not right, like Iraq.
lol. Yeah, you did, but not according to our history books. :thumbsup: Lol.

Yeah, we just want more gas. And then we can overcharge for it even though we have access to a surplus of it. :thumbsdn:
 

MaxPower

Sweep the leg
Staff
17,300
7,913
637
boobies = omfg said:
Come on people, I wanna see your predictions. Let's all pitch in 1$ and wait.

WWIII is gonna start in...2013
Cause : US argument with China; nuclear threats launches global war
US, Canada, Most of Europe, Australia vs China, India, Russia, Middle-East (except israel)
Nuclear bombs used? : yes, on both sides
Winner? : None
Result : Global economy flat down, return to middle ages

I'll be hiding in northern Canada, making babies with a fat eskimo chick :thumbsup:


"Shall we play a game?"


"How about...(Keyboard keys clicking)...Global...thermal...nuclear....war"


 
Status
Not open for further replies.