Fringe WWIII? Probably not. China vows military response.

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
[AFP] United States House Speaker Nancy Pelosi landed in Taiwan on Tuesday evening, defying a string of increasingly stark warnings and threats from China that have sent tensions between the world’s two superpowers soaring.

Pelosi, second in line to the presidency, is the highest-profile elected US official to visit Taiwan in 25 years and Beijing has made clear that it regards her presence as a major provocation, setting the region on edge.

China vows military response...
=========================

I just don't understand why politicians are so brazen with other people's lives. Surely the stresses of global lock down, economic trains, civil unrest and a 20 yr Global War on Ideology (GWOT) have even governments stressing and wondering how they're going to pay the bills and keep the lights on.

The current economic global order is under the firm grasp of the tentacles of the failure that is Keysian Economic Crony Capitalism. Whose central economic growth Tennant states that the 'scientific manipulation of global markets without regard to the fundamentaleconomic LAW of supply and demand is sustainable; economies can achieve unlimited growth through expanding liquidity and utilizing the broken window fallacy.'

There is no way global conflict does not expand. The global economy demands it. Not because it's true, or effective, but because thousands of years of history say that it is the inevitable course governments will take with broken economies.

I hope that you have what you need. If you don't, start trying to get food items, tools, spare parts and get ready for this global shit show.

Last edited:

RebelBuddha

Kre8orOfChaos
We should overthrow Winnie the Pooh and his commie dictatorship. Make China a free country.
We couldn't catch a Dude on Dialysis with a rag tag group of cave dwelling rednecks.

A war with China is not some proxy war third world shit-hole.

Millions would die.

Swah

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ...it's all just a roll of the dice...
Staff
Over the past year or so, I can't help but be reminded of this little gem: