WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

X-mas Sux

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Merry X-mas,you ho-ho-ho's.
It's that time of year again. Woo-hoo!
I'm having retarded thoughts again,so bare with me. I was thinking,the holy Admins and staff here,have been entertaining your bordom for some time now. Yet,they've asked for nothing in return except for the fact that they geht the attention here that they can geht nowhere else. So,I propose we show our appriciation by pretending to send those monkeys(Admins&staff) a gift.
Here's the deal:If you could,what would you give your cybersitters for putting up with you and your BS?

Examples: A bag of Fuckin' Taters,my cat turd collection,two cans of pork and beans.

Tis the season for giving. Now,give it to them!
Merry X-mas....pbbbbt!

how about your butthole licking dog?

and, just for the record, this is the worst christmas ever.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha, his buttlicking dog, thats great. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Christmas can only be crappy if you make it crappy, personally, sitting at my family's house opening for 4 hours isn't really that fun, you gotta make it fun. Just being around my family is cool.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Unforgiven said:
how about your butthole licking dog?
Trust me,I've thought of it. My wife would rather geht rid of me,than that stupid dog. He's such a suckass.