WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

XBOX 360 or PS3?

XBOX 360 or PS3? What would you buy?

• XBOX 360

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • PS3

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Other

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

sporko06

No ordinary rabbit.
Which to choose? Will Halo 3 be any good?

niether (too expensive) and no. i thought halo 2 was a big step in the wrong direction.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ps3 after the first price drop..
i still have too many ps2 games to play and i've never bought a console at launch price..

not a fan of xbox.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
PS3.

I'm not a fan of Microsoft.

Jung

???
Premium
PS3; I've played my PS2 way more than my Xbox, and I don't feel inclined to paying an extra fee just to be able to play online.

Halo 3 will suck just like Halo 2, so who cares. I haven't been interested in Halo since the first one came out, and who plays FPS games on a console anyway?

sporko06

No ordinary rabbit.
expensive....

yes these systems are gonna be crazy. i dont know if my wallet can take that kinda hit considerin you gotta get the damn console a game and(unless your an idiot) a rechargeble battery pack for the wireless controllers

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
PS3 without question, after the first price drop.

It will play all my PS and PS2 games, what's not to love? It will be wireless to make for some mad game playing at friends houses! I can't wait!

just by taking a look at this:

and comparing it to this terd:

I'm gonna have to wait for a price drop as well. fuck microsoft in the anus, as they need no more money to generate a future crappy-designed xbox 1080 (that would be a cool name).

What about the revoloution?

I'm gonna get what ever I can afford first.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ah yes nintendo, great consoles.. 3 games (repeat ad nauseum)..
and the revolution controller made out of a ipod or whatever it is..

Yeah.. The new controller looks like a complete mistake. They should have stuck with the GC layout it worked well.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Phantom said:
Yeah.. The new controller looks like a complete mistake. They should have stuck with the GC layout it worked well.
wavebird was my favorite controller, and 'eternal darkness' probably my favorite game from that gen.. shame there weren't more reasons to love the GC..

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
dull_bullet said:
niether (too expensive) and no. i thought halo 2 was a big step in the wrong direction.
Me to... I am just going to stick with computer games. Thay are more fun. Yeah the computer may cost more, but you can do a hell of a lot more things on it!

pyrodude

The real man's bitch
I'll get a 360 not long after it comes out and then if there are no good games for it by the time the PS3 comes out, I will sell it to pay towards Sony's machine. If there are good games though I will have to wait for the prices to come down.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Are all you gamers? Holy shit, I never realize how geeky you fuckers were! :eek:

I never owned any consoles, well I lied. My parents bought me a super nintendo when they came out. Never used it, never played it.

I guess I am not into this type of things. I don't like TV, so that could be a huge part of it. :p

sporko06

No ordinary rabbit.
Then go the fuck away!

ChilianFuckFace said:
Are all you gamers? Holy shit, I never realize how geeky you fuckers were! :eek:

I never owned any consoles, well I lied. My parents bought me a super nintendo when they came out. Never used it, never played it.

I guess I am not into this type of things. I don't like TV, so that could be a huge part of it. :p
Heres a little somethin from George Carlin
-If you're one of those people who need a little space...
GO THE FUCK OUTSIDE!
basically im sayin that noone cares for your comments on somethin completely off topic....dont like us then go away

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Xbox360 or PS3? hmmm.

Depends on which one is modded first. :p

TheUltimateDrew

Ultimate of Ultimates
I'ma havce to go with the PS3. I've been a big fan of the Playstations since I first played Crash Bandicoot back in '95. And although I have an Xbox, I don't plan on getting the 360 anytime soon. The only think Microsoft has going for it's next console, save for a few hit games, is it's better graphics.

PunkA$$

Not Flame Bait
I'll be picking up the 360 when it's released and if I've got any $$ left I'll get the PS3 next year as well. The revolution can lick my one eyed trouser snake!:thumbsdn: