WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Xbox Live

JediMasterYoda

The Great Warrior
Why the fuck does my younger brother get to play my xbox live that i paid for the card, wireless rounter, headsets, halo 2, xbox, and controlle!!!!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
JediMasterYoda said:
Why the fuck does my younger brother get to play my xbox live that i paid for the card, wireless rounter, headsets, halo 2, xbox, and controlle!!!!

OH NOEzzzz! Why the fuck do you let him? Kick his ass off the damn thing. That is, unless, he is bigger and badder than you and could whoop yo' ass. But, really, tell him to get his own xbox. :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles said:
OH NOEzzzz! Why the fuck do you let him? Kick his ass off the damn thing. That is, unless, he is bigger and badder than you and could whoop yo' ass. But, really, tell him to get his own xbox. :thumbsup:
if your younger brother is bigger than you are, then apparently your a pussy

Easty

Click click boom
Mylifeisonhold said:
if your younger brother is bigger than you are, then apparently your a pussy
...or his little brother had a growth spurt, eats too much or both. tell the little shit to fuck off. NO ONE should come between a man and his Xbox.

Janglenut

Particinator
Or, you could NOT play on Xbox Live. Where you have to pay to play, and you play shitty competition. Come to Xbox-connect for free where you will get people who are actually good at halo.

XBL players suck nuts.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
JediMasterYoda said:
Oh give me a fuckin break and shut the fuck up! Cry me a river, and go bitch at your momma!

Spare us your pety bullshit! what are you? 13?

Sektor

Particinator
You took the words out of my mouth, TwisT.

sporko06

No ordinary rabbit.
grow a pair

Look, just kick the little tykes ass off.....Unless eastside is right and he is huge.....then just go cry to mom like Twist said

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
An old thread, How wonderful you brought this back.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
noobs tend to do that.:happysad:

Jung

???
Premium
sporko06 said:
Look, just kick the little tykes ass off.....Unless eastside is right and he is huge.....then just go cry to mom like Twist said
Start making decent posts or stop posting.

sporko06

No ordinary rabbit.
Stalkers

junglizm said:
Start making decent posts or stop posting.
Why don't you find somethin better to do than follow me around and quote on everything i say? i tried to be nice in the other post so stop acting like a real asshole. also if i want to i could post about the most retarded thing in the world if i felt like and you would sit there and read it.you prolly got nothin else to do anyway so stop whinin'.

Jung

???
Premium
You seem like you don't want to post here, and I'm inclined to help you with that.

You brought back an old thread with nothing better to add than a lame flame, outside of B&T I might add. Now you're flaming a moderator... Don't flatter yourself, kid, you're nobody special; nothing I would waste my time on normally, but you're shitting up the forums.

Read the rules so when you come back you can stop bumbling around like a stupid newbie.

blk990

Serial Killer
sporko06 said:
Must...Kill...All...N00bs! :gun: :sword:

It is also in very bad taste to put a subject above your post.

blk990

Serial Killer
You've been here since September 2005, and so have I. So don't talk shit. Show me something I've said that's n00bish.