WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

xmas? done..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok, so me and my wife are cunts.. i know that..
every year for the past few years we have had all our xmas shopping done by halloween.. we both hate 'people' and the xmas crowds in stores are murder..
but this year we got it all done last week, we went away for the week and did it all at leisure in asheville NC.. a very calm place to shop.. now all i have to do is wrap the presents for my family and send them to england in a few weeks (again early to beat the postal rush).. and then kick back and avoid the mall for a month or two..
such is the quality of our life.. (i know, we're cunts)..

but i truely recommend it.. it's a wonderful feeling to be 'clear' so early.. next year we're toying with the idea of buying a few things each month, so we don't have to do it all in september..
now that would be really cunty!

keebs

Particinator
zoloftcasserole said:
Shopping during the holidays is brutal.
But that’s the best part of holidays shopping, the competition, fighting with other disgruntled customers over the last toy or whatever. You know there can be some great deals on thing to buy.

And I have to say I’m the exact opposite of void, I do all my shopping on the 24th of December. :D more fun that way everyone is even more angry than usual, because by the 24th everyone is sick of the fucking holidays and just wants it to be over. I must say thou, that is a great idea you have void.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
zoloftcasserole said:
Well keebs, if you enjoy it, good for you as well.

I know I sure as hell don't.
we especially don't miss the thanksgiving day 'sales' madness..
wow, i once drove to the mall on thanksgiving, saw the line to get in the carpark and gave up..