WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

XTreme Mountain Biking

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1620596895363778729

This looks friggin fun! Me and my friends would make a video of what we do in my wash, but its not as good. First, my wash is full of wide open spaces, cacti, and thorny bushes. It just ain't as cool as a good old forest. Second, my computer doesnt have the right outlet thing for my camera :(. If I did have that firewire outlet thing, I would be spamming Google Videos.

Near the end, the kid is riding on a thing about 5-6 feet above the ground, and what looks like a foot wide.

I took some pics. Here they are...they're pretty big though, just to warn ya.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
where's the people on bikes?
anyone can take photos of dirt?
get a headcam, take a bunch of rofys to loosen up the reflexes and lets see some shots of you nailing them bumps..

2 Things:

I took this just today, by myself.

These were made almost a year ago, now they are all deteriorated. We'll have to go back and fill up the holes, and clear the junk and weeds out of the way.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
My friends and I used to have dirt jumps in a few forests around here...

My favorite was one that went down a hill, around a huge banked corner and hit a tabletop... Although I BMX, rather than mountain bike, I use it for dirt jumping :) Very fun to say the least.