WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

y do they do this?

Sonic Hero

Fresh Meat
2
0
0
#1
today my life is misrable once again, today the pakis called me names, picked on me, bullyed me and abused me, the stole all my stuff out my bag, stole my phone and ripped my coursework, how the fuck am i supposed to do the racial tolerance thing when there acting like this! Im sick of it now!
 

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
1,622
5
38
#2
Dude! Don't let them pick on you; fight back. If a group of kids were picking on me due to racial reasons, you better believe that I would have a metal bat with their names on it. Show them who is the boss, and they won't ever pick on you again. Good luck. :thumbsup:
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#3
Sonic Hero said:
today my life is misrable once again
What happend? What caused them to start picking on you again?

Do not allow them to pick on you. Stand up. I know this is hard, however you can not your self be abused by anyone. Don't you have some friends who can help you fight them back? Have you reported the abuse?

I hate when kids abuse other kids. It makes me want to hit them in the head with a wooden bat.
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#4
i am agreeing with the blokes above...

you have to be big about it... and all you have to do is give ONE of them a belting, and the rest will leave you alone... unfortunately action with the fist is the only thing they understand...

Tell them that they are shit at cricket too :thumbsup: and you can quote your good mate chuck on that one...
 

GraveDigger

GraveDigger ROXX!
5
0
0
#5
I once was picked on too, ya know... that stopped when i stabbed one of them in the bag with a good hard pencil :D
 

thugunit69

Flame Bait
7
0
0
#7
Owned

GraveDigger said:
I once was picked on too, ya know... that stopped when i stabbed one of them in the bag with a good hard pencil :D
HAHA .. wen i once was getting picked on, i snag at him and broke his yall in 3 pieces.
 
17
0
0
#8
Well there is this little guy 4 foot 9 80 lb everyone pick on him well they were playing pass around with his books well they got to me and I gave them back to him I got called a retart so what happen is I knock his fucking jaw out of alinment
 
#9
Ahhh

I know what he means, they do that to me, the teachers at school dont do anything, probably scared or something, but they are soo mean, they pick on me cuz im tall! theyve got no right too! i could hit them but then id get done for racial abuse :mad: its not fair they cant treat us like this but we cant treat them like that back grrr
 
7,261
1,340
218
#10
Sakura_Avalon19 said:
I know what he means, they do that to me, the teachers at school dont do anything, probably scared or something, but they are soo mean, they pick on me cuz im tall! theyve got no right too! i could hit them but then id get done for racial abuse :mad: its not fair they cant treat us like this but we cant treat them like that back grrr
Stand up for yourself. Don't expect the teachers to do it for you. Yes, you very well may get into trouble for fighting back, but if you don't they will never stop. It will just get worse. Besides, I'm sure the people in charge will understand if you just explain it to them.
 
#11
I try!!

i try to stand up for myself but to tell you the truth im acctually scared of them, i dont know why they could do anything to me and like i dont wanna take the risks
 
7,261
1,340
218
#12
Sakura_Avalon19 said:
i try to stand up for myself but to tell you the truth im acctually scared of them, i dont know why they could do anything to me and like i dont wanna take the risks
There are tons of things in life that will scare you, but if you don't face them you will look back when you are older and regret it. The worst that could happen would be to get your ass kicked. That's not so bad. Atleast then they would know you are not afraid to fight back. Most bullies only pick on people who won't fight back. Besides you have all the confidence in the world to gain, and nothing to lose.
 

Cash21

Clitpickle
80
0
0
#13
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Dude! Don't let them pick on you; fight back. If a group of kids were picking on me due to racial reasons, you better believe that I would have a metal bat with their names on it. Show them who is the boss, and they won't ever pick on you again. Good luck. :thumbsup:
I'n most states it's a felony to use a metal bat :thumbsdn: Use a wooden bat man!! That would just be battery. But make sure to go for the kneecaps!!! :thumbsup:

Can't you tell a teacher or something?
 

Sektor

Particinator
662
0
0
#15
Knock those fuckers senseless. You don't just let someone steal your shit.
 
11,055
399
382
#16
Sakura_Avalon19 said:
i try to stand up for myself but to tell you the truth im acctually scared of them, i dont know why they could do anything to me and like i dont wanna take the risks
i was in a similar situation as you... i was always picked on for being tall and skinny.

so, one day, i was running, like i did ever day, with them full of shit and all over my ass.

i turned around and planted a fist right in the stomach of their "leader."

he was in grade 10, i was in grade 6. fun times.

after that, they kinda left me alone.
 
#17
Yehhh i guess

Yes i guess your all right, i will have to stand up for myself, sometimes its not even them, but your right i will, but i blush when anyone says anything about me and i dont know why lol! :p
 
2
0
0
#18
hang on, wasn't this supposed 2 be my problem?

oh i remember now, i jus posted it 4 sakura avalon 'coz she was offline
 
#19
Yeah, the easiest way to solve this problem is to wait for them to start something with you again, grab the heaviest/pointiest object within reach :sword: , and ruin their shit, I can guarantee you'll be left alone after that.
 

Cash21

Clitpickle
80
0
0
#20
The Tongue said:
Yeah, the easiest way to solve this problem is to wait for them to start something with you again, grab the heaviest/pointiest object within reach :sword: , and ruin their shit, I can guarantee you'll be left alone after that.
Won't be left alone by the guards or the guy in the next cell who made a bet you'de be his date first. :rolleyes: :thumbsdn: