WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ya ever had one of those days?

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
457
0
16
#1
You know, the ones where everything just pisses you off, anyone who crosses your path gets a fucking earfull and if someone tries to fight you you beat their ass into the ground and piss on them while they are down. Yeah that pretty much sums up my day, i dare anyone to piss me off today i fucking swear to god it will be the last thing that you ever do.
 

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
41
0
0
#2
Hypertron said:
i dare anyone to piss me off today i fucking swear to god it will be the last thing that you ever do.
I slept with your sister last night...

Sorry man you dared me

:edit: can't spell
 

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
457
0
16
#5
well unless you have a serveral hundred mile long cock which is physically impossible then you didn't...nice try though...but it was a pethetic attempt
 

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
41
0
0
#7
so i'm heading to boston then?
 

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
1,684
1
0
#8
Let me guess how this will end....

Mr. E-Tough Guy: " Well come to boston and i'll meet you on Bean St. and I'll beat the shit out of you because no one talks about my sister like that"

Computer Idiot: "Oh yea well if my mom wasnt yelling at me right now I would t0t4LLy PwN j00 wif a Put3R V1rUs"

Mr. E-Tough Guy: "Oh yea well my dad is an underground street racer...with a gang.... so he'll buy me any computer I want!"
 

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
457
0
16
#9
bigck3000 said:
Let me guess how this will end....

Mr. E-Tough Guy: " Well come to boston and i'll meet you on Bean St. and I'll beat the shit out of you because no one talks about my sister like that"

Computer Idiot: "Oh yea well if my mom wasnt yelling at me right now I would t0t4LLy PwN j00 wif a Put3R V1rUs"

Mr. E-Tough Guy: "Oh yea well my dad is an underground street racer...with a gang.... so he'll buy me any computer I want!"
ummmmm...no
 

Rust

I AM CANADIAN
41
0
0
#11
bigck3000 said:
Let me guess how this will end....

Mr. E-Tough Guy: " Well come to boston and i'll meet you on Bean St. and I'll beat the shit out of you because no one talks about my sister like that"

Computer Idiot: "Oh yea well if my mom wasnt yelling at me right now I would t0t4LLy PwN j00 wif a Put3R V1rUs"

Mr. E-Tough Guy: "Oh yea well my dad is an underground street racer...with a gang.... so he'll buy me any computer I want!"


Does this mean I'm the computer Idiot or Mr. E-Tough Guy?
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,851
3,350
487
#14
icehot75 said:
You had one chance to make your firs post count and you blew it.

I had high hopes for you too. ::Walking away shaking my head::
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#15
Hypertron said:
You know, the ones where everything just pisses you off, anyone who crosses your path gets a fucking earfull and if someone tries to fight you you beat their ass into the ground and piss on them while they are down. Yeah that pretty much sums up my day, i dare anyone to piss me off today i fucking swear to god it will be the last thing that you ever do.
Ohhh, I am so scared. What are you going to do to me if I piss you off? Are you going to throw a fist through my screen...LMFAO
 

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
457
0
16
#17
Cuddles said:
Ohhh, I am so scared. What are you going to do to me if I piss you off? Are you going to throw a fist through my screen...LMFAO
you really can be a bitch sometimes...but hey youre my favorite bitch here.
 
4,248
0
0
#18
All the time. These damn threads go from some blunt, incoherent rant to a bunch of losers poking fun at each other and swapping inside jokes.

Fuck the guy who started this thread and fuck everyone who posted in it before me.
 

Easty

Click click boom
5,564
8
68
#19
For The Love Of God, Why Can't We All Just Get Along?!?!?!?!?