WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ya I Am A n00b So Fuck You

Who is Sleepin with your mom????

• The Mailmans Puttin It In Her Box

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Cops Keep Fuckin Her Is The Ass

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Fuck You I Don't Care

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • The Whole WTF Staff LOL "jk"

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Every Guy In Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Would anyone.......or everyone for that matter, care to bang my mother?

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters
Ok lets get this out.:mfinger: FuckYou. Ok now thats out there I can tell you what I think. It dont matter what I think I am a n00b. Well I am Andy I am 22 umm.... WTF do I say now... Well I am here to Say :mfinger: to the world and to all of my WTF Family. TaTa fuck you for now! WTF Cant anyone give a good fuck you to me this is all kids stuff you'll are lame !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
You forgot the comma in your poll. It should read "Who's sleeping with you, mom?" I'll try to tell her to keep it down.

welcome to the club, asswaffle. :mfinger:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
lol, I like "The Cops Keep on Fucking Her IS the Ass" one.

lol

Oh and hi,

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
Tostig said:
You fo "Who's sleeping with you, mom?"
rofl
man it feels good to be back home.

welcome to the jungle btw(the jungle of................?)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Great, another n00b with "Pimp" in his nick. Shit goes downhill from here, fast.:rolleyes:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
MaxPower said:
Great, another n00b with "Pimp" in his nick. Shit goes downhill from here, fast.:rolleyes:
Could be worse, he could have picked something with 420, weed, or pot in his nick.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
He seemed adaptable in IRC.. As for the poll, I personally think Max is fucking my mom... As well as yours... :thumbsup: Max is the real PIMP

Boycott said:
He seemed adaptable in IRC.. As for the poll, I personally think Max is fucking my mom... As well as yours... :thumbsup: Max is the real PIMP
Hmm

That damn homewrecker BrIONwosh is diddling my mother, and he keeps trying to make me call him "daddy". :eek:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Welcome, Fuck you... Hope you enjoy what we have in store for you!

hehehe unicorns are going to rape you up the ass with razor dildos whilst sing foxtrot uniform charlie kilo

peace out to all the nigs

ps- are you in ur period becuz u have pms out the maccaroni and cheese