WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ya ok

DTA

Banned - What an Asshat!
hi im am new and I just wanted to say hi I have read some of the other rants and posts and this one is shit but I just wanted to say hi to every one take it easy on me I come in peace. :cool: dont ask me how I found this web site I just put in wtf.com in class one day and it worked so here I am I dont have anything to bitch about so I will just go onreading other peoples stuff for now. So if you wana you can tell me what you think by private messaging me or just post on this see ya :cool: :question:

Invalid

Clitpickle
DTA said:
hi im am new and I just wanted to say hi I have read some of the other rants and posts and this one is shit but I just wanted to say hi to every one take it easy on me I come in peace. :cool: dont ask me how I found this web site I just put in wtf.com in class one day and it worked so here I am I dont have anything to bitch about so I will just go onreading other peoples stuff for now. So if you wana you can tell me what you think by private messaging me or just post on this see ya :cool: :question:

yeah I was thinking one day "I wonder what wtf.com was" and I'm now a member. WTF?

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
DTA said:
FUCK YOU NOOBIES

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
DTA said:
Wow, same thing happened to me. I was just sitting here bored one day and deciding to find some new sites and I just typed in www.wtf.com and now I'm a member.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Deez Nutz said:
Wow, same thing happened to me. I was just sitting here bored one day and deciding to find some new sites and I just typed in www.wtf.com and now I'm a member.
your all fuckers

magnolia

Postaholic
DTA said:
Welcome to the site, and don't let the fuckers on this site hastle u too much, they're all about fucking with the new people, trust me, I'm still one of them. Welcome and enjoy!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
Welcome to the site, and don't let the fuckers on this site hastle u too much, they're all about fucking with the new people, trust me, I'm still one of them. Welcome and enjoy!
fuck you brit

by the way i gotta stop at the bank

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
youknowthedeal is a retard!!!

youknowthedeal said:
FUCK YOU NOOBIES
lmao ur a noobie to u idiot this site has only been up 2 or 3 months, dumbass

Anubis485

Banned - What an Asshat!
DTA said:
thats how i found out about the site!