WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ya So I Have This Friend......

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I don't think i could hate her more....This is the story....

Right so i met her about 2 years ago now i would say....and ya know she live opposite me, we were really really good friends, i'm 2 years older than her, i built her up from the ground, i mean seriously, i got her into some good music, taught her good stuff to know about the wonderful world we live in, helped her with her skool, and her bullies, and her friends, and her troubles.

I would get up especially early to take her to skool, even though i dont even go to skool myself!!! and also go pick her up aswell! I mean yeah sure i would hang at her house everyday...but that's only cos i would take her to and from skool! so she wasnt lonely, she was at a new skool, i thought i would be a good buddy, anyways...

So after a year a move 15 mins on a train, she comes to see me once! ONCE and we were meant to be fucking best mates!!!

And so then i move an hour away after another year...we still kept in touch and saw each other.

But then all of sudden she says shes too busy for me...Yeah real fucking nice best friend!!

Anyways what makes me really annoyed by this all when we were living opposite each other, she dropped me in it with this friend we both had, and this friend made my life hell for about 4 months, and she knew all this and blamed the whole situation on me!

But now i only talk to her on msn, and ask how her mum is, cos her mum was a dude, she was really really nice.

But that was my rant about this fucking evil bitch of a friend i had....
Thanks for listening! i had to get it out :mad:

meh_it_all said:
I don't think i could hate her more....This is the story....

Right so i met her about 2 years ago now i would say....and ya know she live opposite me, we were really really good friends, i'm 2 years older than her, i built her up from the ground, i mean seriously, i got her into some good music, taught her good stuff to know about the wonderful world we live in, helped her with her skool, and her bullies, and her friends, and her troubles.

I would get up especially early to take her to skool, even though i dont even go to skool myself!!! and also go pick her up aswell! I mean yeah sure i would hang at her house everyday...but that's only cos i would take her to and from skool! so she wasnt lonely, she was at a new skool, i thought i would be a good buddy, anyways...

So after a year a move 15 mins on a train, she comes to see me once! ONCE and we were meant to be fucking best mates!!!

And so then i move an hour away after another year...we still kept in touch and saw each other.

But then all of sudden she says shes too busy for me...Yeah real fucking nice best friend!!

Anyways what makes me really annoyed by this all when we were living opposite each other, she dropped me in it with this friend we both had, and this friend made my life hell for about 4 months, and she knew all this and blamed the whole situation on me!

But now i only talk to her on msn, and ask how her mum is, cos her mum was a dude, she was really really nice.

But that was my rant about this fucking evil bitch of a friend i had....
Thanks for listening! i had to get it out :mad:
even though i dont even go to skool myself
it shows...

her mum was a dude
umm... wtf?

swizeguy

How dare you!?
Unforgiven said:
it shows...

umm... wtf?
haha yes!

But yeah that sucks... people grow apart... you can only hope that she wasnt jsut using you before and what you "had" was something and not just her getting a free ride... literally.

Black Flame

Mayhem on the Loose
why the fuck do you have your panties up in a bunch over that? she says she's too busy for you.. so maybe she is! maybe she wishes she could hang out with you she's just got alot of shit on her hands right now.
it sucks that she didn't come to see you more frequently when you only lived 15 minutes away, but did you ask her why? did she just not care or were there reasons for it? communication is key.
in a general sense i know how you feel though. i had a friend i did a lot for and gave her a life and got practically nothing in return. i fought for our friendship for 5 years though. no regrets of course, i never regret. just a stepping stone to help you move on! and the next time you have a friend who doesn't seem to give you the same effort you put into the friendship, talk about it! who cares if you get into a fight, even if you're both pissed off and yelling, things still get resolved and feelings are expressed so you know what the shit is goin on. that's how you learn, i know you didn't go to school so i'm letting you know now.

That has got to be one of the most pointless gripes I've ever read!!!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I so agree with that.

i_love_life

16/f/ca!!!1 omg!!1!!@!1
meh_it_all said:
i'm 2 years older than her

2 years? yeesh man, you must have been desperate, but yeh people grow apart, move on, meet some people your own age. always more fun drinking with people that can drink, because thats when the fun happens ;)

MsPunK

Tenderony
b4 someone punches me, this aint on any of you guys in particular, it just pisses me off.
people say all this is pointless.. but this site is to get WHATEVER YOU WANT off your chest!! nd thats what made em feel better, then, oh crap, just let them spout there shit!!!
man. i have a feeling there are a lot of people on here that just wanna sound like cool dudes and be alllike "yeh i got the best come back" to get rep power. is rep power gonna get you any friends? really? sheezh.

PunchyFDL

Kain of Black Sapphire
I like this

MsPunK said:
b4 someone punches me, this aint on any of you guys in particular, it just pisses me off.
people say all this is pointless.. but this site is to get WHATEVER YOU WANT off your chest!! nd thats what made em feel better, then, oh crap, just let them spout there shit!!!
man. i have a feeling there are a lot of people on here that just wanna sound like cool dudes and be alllike "yeh i got the best come back" to get rep power. is rep power gonna get you any friends? really? sheezh.
word. how much more blatantly honest could you be? i mean that IS the sole purpose of this entire website.its like livejournal or any other blogging site, except in forum form and with the elicit purpose to bitch whine moan and complain all we want. its our right!

so kudos to you for telling it how it is, thats something i can really appreciate and respect. :thumbsup:

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
friendship works both ways

did you visit her?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
This is so old! I don't even remember posting this!

Ummmmm....yeah, just because she wants to tell us he problem and we have to PRIVILAGE of hearing doesn't make her problem a gripe. Take the problem seriously. So just open your mind and SHUT THE FUCK UP.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Unforgiven said:
That was your second post or something. :)
Probably, wow look at the bad shit I used to type.
Pitful!
:(

yea thats real nice en all but did u evr fuck her ( =i know ur 2 years apart but hoo gives a fuck :troll: