WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Yankees? Fuck 'em.

evilghoul

Eee-Ook Gow
So overrated. It pisses me off when these stupid people say Yankees are the best. You know why they keep winning? Because all these transfers to the Yankees withmore overrated players. Its unfair, the Yankees get all the good players so all the other teams get their asses whooped. I'm not saying I even like baseball, nor will I ever, but this is just stupid.more

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
life isn't fair why should baseball.. but it is so unfair that I would put money on the Yanks losing....

Don't be a Hater

Everyone hates the Yankees because they have some much money and can buy all the good players, which is true. But if any other team in MLB could do it they would. They'd be stupid not to. And they got a good chance of winning but you never know.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I hate the Yankees with a passion... but what i hate even more is baseball!!! they call that shit a sport... when the guys are FATTER than my mother!!! they make millions... when teachers are making shit... well then again this happens in all the sports... so fucking over-rated makes me sick! :bomb:

that is wrong but it will never change because there are twenty million people watching every baseball game and willing to pay to do it. meanwhile those same people could give a fuck less wether the teacher down the steet makes ends meat.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah I Agree, they transfer all the good players to Yankee's and then they wonder why they win. How pathetic.

Cozmic

Fresh Meat
ok i cant fricken stand the yankmees <-- :D

there sell out cheap shit. (aint it the truth)

i think they should be banned from the world series just because they already wont 26 of them because they have all the good players cuz the owner is a shit and buys them all. (what a douche)

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
not a yankees fan either.. and I hope they don't win it.. but if they aren't breaking any rules.. I say back off... let them buy players... your team would do it if it had the means... Payroll doesn't decide championships...

evilghoul said:
So overrated.

Everything else you said about them getting the best players is true. But how can you say they are overrated. They've been to damn near half the world series. They will prolly win it this year. They may not play fair but they are not overrated.