WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other Yankees, not this year.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
It looks as though the Cardinals are taking it all this year, at least it looks like it. Right now the Cardinals are 82-42, best record in baseball.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
all the hype of the Yankees of past years... I feel they have better chemistry then the yanks have had... so they might make it all the way... but will prolly get knocked out by a WC team... what percentage of teams that finish with the Best Record in baseball end up WS champs.. I did a quick search and didn't find the stat...

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
The percentage is actually pretty good. Just not the last couple of years.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Fuck the Yankee's I hope they get crushed by the underdog. :mfinger:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Well, now the best team in baseball is now up to 86-44, damn good record, now let's root for the Red Sox because they are coming back up in the division, let's see them beat the Yankees for once.

I would like nothing more (well maybe the Cubs not making the playoffs) then to see the Yankees sitting at home this October, and with their pitching staff slumping, their bats silent (22-0 against Cleveland), and Boston on a tear it looks like it may happen. Oh Happy Days

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't see why everyone hates the yankees just because they win so much, they are a good team even though I support the red sox..

rainbowblack

fucked up shit
as a met fan and a nyc resident and baseball fanatic, trust me...yankees will not win the world sieries this year, gary sheffield is carrying that team on his back

GARY SHEFFIELD!!!!!!

with the stars on this team....shieffield is their MVP, although a great player in his own right, it speaks volumes when you outperform ALEX RODRIGEZ, DEREK JETER AND JASON GIAMBI, shows you much much of that 200 mil plus pay roll went to waste this season when sheffield has to pick up for everybody elses slack

but the reason they arent winning the WS this year is simply because they dont have a bonafide No 1 starter. pitching is everything in this leauge, and sadly enough they lost thier 2 most dependable starters to houston

id like to see the red sox take it all....but itll be a cold day in hell when that happens

id like to see the the cardinals win it all. mabey then albert puljos will get the respct and stardom her rightfully deserves

PWDS

Fresh Meat
Hmmmm, it's tricky here: you got the Cardinals with the best record and Yankees with the best record in the A.L. To me the Yankees havent impressed me a whole lot with there pitching. There hitting is pretty good though. This is only regular season,veterans like Derek Jeter and bernie Williams really shine in the playoffs and they seem to get by through the first 2 rounds, but they always seem to fuck up in the world series (losing to the Marlins and Diamondbacks)