WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yawn.. =P

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I've been checking out a lot of other forums and christ are they tight assed, it's like another world in these message boards, I created a thread at one place asking peoples opinion about religious bands (christian bands or whatever) and they removed my post for discriminating against the beliefs of others.. Yeahhhh... Anywho, It's come to my attention that I've been called a pussy for leaving? Haha, well for one thing, I didn't leave because I took you douches seriously, the forum got boring, I was sick of the techie threads and boring posts that lead to no where.. I do spend a lot of my time on wtf since there's really nothing else you can do in this broing town, especially late into the night.. My intents were to leave for around a week and have a lot to read upon my return.. Which brings me to point number 2, it was a joke fuckers. So I must remind you what the lot of you said to me.. "Don't take the internet seriously!" :p I love the wave of negative rep I received

It was coincidence that I left the same time jstager did, I don't know what the hell his deal was but I think he honestly felt offended by some of the crap on here.. And also in no way am I "waging war against the site" christ people it's a webpage where you post shitty opinions and half assed remarks that in the end prove to be worth nothing.. On a different note, I felt it was appropriate to post this in the welcome wagon.. I see that wtf has many new members.. Maybe they will contribute better than the idiots before them.. And thanks sky for those lovely remarks of my leave, but I don't feel like flaming you because you screw up to often anyways..

So what the fuck is new? :thumbsup:

shep

Local alcoholic
betrayed said:
I've been checking out a lot of other forums and christ are they tight assed, it's like another world in these message boards, I created a thread at one place asking peoples opinion about religious bands (christian bands or whatever) and they removed my post for discriminating against the beliefs of others.. Yeahhhh... Anywho, It's come to my attention that I've been called a pussy for leaving? Haha, well for one thing, I didn't leave because I took you douches seriously, the forum got boring, I was sick of the techie threads and boring posts that lead to no where.. I do spend a lot of my time on wtf since there's really nothing else you can do in this broing town, especially late into the night.. My intents were to leave for around a week and have a lot to read upon my return.. Which brings me to point number 2, it was a joke fuckers. So I must remind you what the lot of you said to me.. "Don't take the internet seriously!" :p I love the wave of negative rep I received

It was coincidence that I left the same time jstager did, I don't know what the hell his deal was but I think he honestly felt offended by some of the crap on here.. And also in no way am I "waging war against the site" christ people it's a webpage where you post shitty opinions and half assed remarks that in the end prove to be worth nothing.. On a different note, I felt it was appropriate to post this in the welcome wagon.. I see that wtf has many new members.. Maybe they will contribute better than the idiots before them.. And thanks sky for those lovely remarks of my leave, but I don't feel like flaming you because you screw up to often anyways..

Hey ya little fucker,i knew you would be back.To think some called me bluff!Hey p grab an under- :thumbsup: aged beer and chill man,fuck the rest

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
So I take it you couldn't handle being a noob on the "other" forums.

Who gives a fuck that your back. You're welcome.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
betrayed said:

Is your dumb ass going to talk this much all the time?

welcome back.

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Is your dumb ass going to talk this much all the time?
You betcha.

Edit: But not really because I joined other forums, so in a sense I will be leaving.. But I felt I needed to post as it was the new year and all, but I know that it isn't welcome so I'll make my leave quickly.. You may hear from me once a month or so.. Thank god right? :p

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
betrayed said:
Anywho, It's come to my attention that I've been called a pussy for leaving?
Eh, sorry bout that, Welcome back! :thumbsup:

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I was told by people I know from wtf that I had been accused of waging war against the site. Haha, I just had to come back and see it for myself.