WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yay, another work thread...

OK, not really. More like some candy I brought to work to supply me with much needed energy. Yes, my job requires a lot of physical activity.

But, that's not the point of this thread. The point is, as I have already clearly said, the candy.

Or, rather, the packaging of the candy.

It all started during my first break. I reached into my pack and pulled out one of those little halloween candy things. You know the ones I'm talking about. If not, deal with it and live forever in ignorance.

That candy is designed for kids. 3-6 year old kids.

The only problem was, I couldn't open the fucking thing. I tore, pulled, ripped, and chewed to try get the damn thing open, but to no avail. I finally got fed up and used a knife that somebody had laying around to open it.

How the fuck can the companies who make the candy expect kids to open it, when I can't even open it?

Bastards. :happysad:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Haha Unforgiven, I always think that, when I have something for meant/built for kids, and I can't do it.
But! what I think is there is a conspiracy with the kids, that they know all the tricks to their "games" and "candies", and we lose it when we're older.

coffeebeans

A Coffee Bean
A good example of this is the bags that the HappyMeal toys come in. lol they are so freakin' hard to open because the bag is like a quarter of an inch thick.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Maybe you are a 3-6 year old boy with a phisical job who needs his mommy to open his candy! :eek:

How did you know?:eek:

I'm a 5 year old kid who works for Nike.:happysad: