WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yay, great Idea...FUCK NO!

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
:mfinger: :mfinger: :mad: :mad: http://www.selectparks.net/archive/911survivor/911screenshots.html

What idiots, 'ooo lets make a game about jumping out the WTC towers! wow, we will be so cool!' I'd personally like to spit in their face and piss in their ears for even thinking of making this game... hell if they sell it, I might as well go up to them and pump 'em full of lead.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
That's a joke.. hmm .. do a whois on the site...

Haxxor

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
I will ride shotgun, when we pull up to the building that is making this game, and we will procede to blow the shit out of it, with everything including the kitchen sink. What fuctards. Dont they think that they need to let 9/11 die. Not die as in die, but let it be inducted into American History? Why the fuck would you make a game about a tragic event? I mean seriously. People are going to be pissed when this game comes out. Let the bad memories die, and not let a video game reinduce the already frightened people of that day, back into something that they shouldnt have to re-live.

Signify

Particinator
i cant see it.....damn.
i want to join in on the rage....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
the page is gone so i can't see it

Jung

???
Premium
neither that link, nor the link in your sig work. a simple whois revelaled the registrar and host:

Code:
   Domain Name: SELECTPARKS.NET
   Registrar: ALL WEST COMMUNICATIONS, INC. D/B/A AW REGISTRY
   Whois Server: whois.awregistry.net
   Referral URL: http://www.awregistry.net
   Name Server: NS.LJUDMILA.ORG
   Name Server: MAIL.LJUDMILA.ORG
   Updated Date: 22-jun-2004
   Creation Date: 22-jul-2000
   Expiration Date: 22-jul-2005
a trip to www.ljudmila.org revealed a banner that said "art is not terrorism". so i believe it's safe to assume it was a joke/political message. although likely in bad taste, i doubt it was meant to be taken literally.

the banner: