WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yay or nay?

representative of the site? yay or nay?

• yay

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • nay

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • whatever-ay

Votes: 14 50.0%

• Total voters
R

RedOctober

WTF!

Very funny indeed!

I voted Yay.

For your information...

Yay and Nay is derived from the Dutch.
It was a lingo they used in New Amsterdam, later on New York.

Yay = Ja (Yes or also yeah)
Nay = Nee (No)

morelos

lexicon incognito
all very true! i could not believe my eyes when i drove behind this truck. i simply could not believe what i was looking at.

here's the kicker.

THIS WAS THE SECOND TIME I DROVE BEHIND THAT PARTICULAR TRUCK. THE FIRST TIME I WAS KICKING MYSELF FOR NOT HAVING MY CAMERA ON ME.

~ dan ~

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
how many of you are now checking your state license registration to get the same plates??? ..i am...

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
RedOctober said:
WTF!

Very funny indeed!

I voted Yay.

For your information...

Yay and Nay is derived from the Dutch.
It was a lingo they used in New Amsterdam, later on New York.

Yay = Ja (Yes or also yeah)
Nay = Nee (No)
yes, and whatever-ay is derived from canada, ay!

Very cool pick M.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mariusthegreat said:
how many of you are now checking your state license registration to get the same plates??? ..i am...
Not me. I have TCP-1P. I tried for TCP-IP but it was taken.
There's a guy that I see on the expressway all the time that has a plate that reads "CONFIG T". CONFIG T is the summarized “Configure Terminal” command used on Cisco Routers and switches that gets you into global configuration mode. Which is the mode that you need to be in to access all the interface, and routing configuration modes. It is also the mode in which applicable configuration changes effect the entire device. In short Config T is a very prestigious plate for a geek to have.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
dustinzgirl said:
yes, and whatever-ay is derived from canada, ay!

Very cool pick M.
its not ay. . . its eh. . .

morelos

lexicon incognito
i have "DERIVE" (considering i teach calculus, i found it fitting). thought about getting INTEGR8 on another of my cars to match it but i think i would become ill.

a guy down the street from me owns IOERROR, and has since before i knew what it meant.

i have also seen the infamous 3M TA3 which reads "EAT ME" in a rear-view mirror.

~ dan ~

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
WTF and WTFC0M are taken in Michigan....
but
Ihitthat
iddoher
shlthed
5hthead
yodaddy
fnckyou
nicepig
URADlck
shwutts
shw tts
NCEPU5Y
GVMEHED
are all available...
I don't think my wife would like them though...
what are some other good ones U can think of... I'd like to find one... I kinda like the "shw tts" one... well if I were single maybe...

morelos

lexicon incognito
i live in the state with the most registered cars and the most personalized plates. you simply can't get the plate you want here. i was AMAZED when i could get 'derive.'

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
My plate says, "MxPwR #1" I think it was a random pick,not sure if it means anything.

gehtfuct said:
I'd h8 to look like him,but I'd lerve for my bank account to look like his.
This begs the question, would you subject yourself to plastic surgery to look like him, if you got his bank account for it?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
better than you said:
This begs the question, would you subject yourself to plastic surgery to look like him, if you got his bank account for it?
Heellooo...Better than Scooby Doo....

Again,NOoo, I dont want to look like him, thats why I said "I'd h8 to look like him." The only plastic surgery I'll elect to have is......none.
I'd still like to GOT his bank account though.

morelos

lexicon incognito
yes. there's no stipulation saying i can't then go back and get more plastic surgery to look more like me again.

~ dan ~

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
morelos said:
yes. there's no stipulation saying i can't then go back and get more plastic surgery to look more like me again.

~ dan ~
Fuck dat! You're gonna geht old reguardless,you hope.
Why fight it? Screw the slice and dice life.
I'll stay just as is..me...UGLY.
Fat,slim,short or just plain fugly,I'm still me.

You follow? Yay or Nay?, oh well....SHOW ME THE MONEY!

~Thread Killer~