WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yay!!

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
i just got my new avatar , and i think its pretty cool. :feedback: what do you think of it

that's one fucked up spider ... does it do anything? Can we poke it?

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
cool... its supposed 2 do that... :)

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
teh anarchist said:
does it do anything? Can we poke it?
fraid not . its just a picture i found on google.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
looks like a half eaten snickers bar with legs stuck to a pine cone :D

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
fuck, your right... :(

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
how 'bout now?? more :feedback:

Slacker

Postaholic
Well I got my old one back because more people liked it then my new one...

I like your old one better.....

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
spider1 said:
actually i kind of liked the snickerspider....

Linksy said:
Well I got my old one back because more people liked it then my new one...
yeah that alien thing was making me feel dirty... like it was undressing me with its... telekenisis...

spider1 said:
Your avatar is making my foot twitch. Seriously, it makes me want to go stomp on a spider. :happysad:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
zoloftcasserole said:
Your avatar is making my foot twitch. Seriously, it makes me want to go stomp on a spider. :happysad:
thats because there IS a spider near your foot... no wait its crawling up your leg now..

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I fucking hate hate hate hate spiders. they are evil scary little creatures with lots of eyes and legs and teeth. I hate them. I am scared of them, like terrified. It is a phobia I have, I am 27 and still scream like a baby when I see one. Luckily, I have been able to train my boys to kill them for me onsight. My "Mighty Spider Hunters" LOL....

I have even woken CL up to come kill a big spider that was on the wall behind my computer. It was just sitting there, staring at me as I walked slowly past it...the evil monster could smell my fear, and it was waiting for me to come back so it could prey upon me and suck the marrow from my bones. Thankfully, CL came and squashed it with his shoe. Then tried to show it to me, which made me almost cry because dead spiders are the worst and sometimes they come back alive and attack you. That is why you have to burn them with gasoline when you squash it, or bury it with a cross.

Yes folks, spiders are that evil. I am being serious.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
dustinzgirl said:
I fucking hate hate hate hate spiders. they are evil scary little creatures with lots of eyes and legs and teeth. I hate them. I am scared of them, like terrified. It is a phobia I have, I am 27 and still scream like a baby when I see one. Luckily, I have been able to train my boys to kill them for me onsight. My "Mighty Spider Hunters" LOL....

I have even woken CL up to come kill a big spider that was on the wall behind my computer. It was just sitting there, staring at me as I walked slowly past it...the evil monster could smell my fear, and it was waiting for me to come back so it could prey upon me and suck the marrow from my bones. Thankfully, CL came and squashed it with his shoe. Then tried to show it to me, which made me almost cry because dead spiders are the worst and sometimes they come back alive and attack you. That is why you have to burn them with gasoline when you squash it, or bury it with a cross.

Learn from her! she is right, Spider are the spawn of the anti christ! and they do sometimes come back alive! It happened to me once.

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
meh_it_all said:
Learn from her! she is right, Spider are the spawn of the anti christ! and they do sometimes come back alive! It happened to me once.
there not evil... they are gods creatures that deserve a moderate amount of respect...

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:

SHHH... youll piss it off and itll kill me *hides under blanket*

spider1

Banned - What an Asshat!
which one is better?

the snickers one or the new one :question:

Slacker

Postaholic
Stop attaching stuff to most of your posts.

She hates spiders thats it. She doesn't need somebody posting of pics of spiders to make her phobia worst.