WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yea, im new here

1ct-on!

Take the Bus , BITCH !!
big up man !!

get rant about something !!

welcome!!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome, fucker! :D

I'm afraid the only thing close to graphic design you'll find on this site is pictures with silly phrases on them.

My friend is doing graphic design at university. He's been designing a cardboard box that can be turned into a makeshift wheel barrow for a competition. The idea is for food supplies to be sent in these boxes to the needy in 3rd world countries. Really cool subject, so many possibilities!

Now, go get posting.

Base

it's a motherfucker
Vue and who's Army? Sup dick

Easty

Click click boom
Piro said:
I'm afraid the only thing close to graphic design you'll find on this site is pictures with silly phrases on them.
...and your point is? I like those pictures, like the one with the bunny and the pancake, classic.

Anyways, welcome dude. Enjoy the site:thumbsup:

.............................and i'm a virgo, i enjoy long romantic walks on the beach..........................:mfinger:
who cares, this site isn't about your life, its about who can win at void's peeing contest. although i beat him last week, want a shot at the title?

Cre8iv Mynd said:
so wuts up everyone....i'm Jim a 23 year old graphic designer from new jersey....
Good to see an original welcome and not a generic "oh ya f u LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!" Welcome.

TheLampIncident said:
Good to see an original welcome and not a generic "oh ya f u LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!" Welcome.
Even if it's horribly spelled and contains countless grammatical errors.:happysad:

Bad spelling and grammar on the Internet no longer fazes me. I used to get all worked up over it...but I just decided most of the time it doesn't matter. It only takes a couple extra seconds to figure out if what is being said is actually intelligent.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Nymphchick said:
.............................and i'm a virgo, i enjoy long romantic walks on the beach..........................:mfinger:
who cares, this site isn't about your life, its about who can win at void's peeing contest. although i beat him last week, want a shot at the title?
last week?

i thought you won before that, when you pulled them flaps back and pissed clear over the wall, that was back in september wasn't it? when you caused that flood in alberta?

Jung

???
Premium
23 years old and you still can't spell 'what?' I'm sure your mom is proud.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
it does feel better to see someone posting things other than im a douchebag blah blah stuff