WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yea...

my friend told me about this site and i just HAD to come check it out (note the sarcasm). im on the edge..and i need a place to bitch people out so yea... hi everybody :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
thepocketsong said:
my friend told me about this site and i just HAD to come check it out (note the sarcasm). im on the edge..and i need a place to bitch people out so yea... hi everybody :mfinger:
well FUCK YOU and welcome now go be productive

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
The_DEA said:
/me BITES MAX AND RIPS HIS ARM OFF
* MaxPower Rips off The_Dea's Head and Shits in his Neck hole

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
MaxPower said:
* MaxPower Rips off The_Dea's Head and Shits in his Neck hole
*The_DEA kicks MaxPower in the server

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
thepocketsong said:
fuck you and welcome

thank you all soooo much for the warm welcome (again with the sarcasm) :)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
thepocketsong said:
thank you all soooo much for the warm welcome (again with the sarcasm) :)
FUCK OFF.....See ya in B&T.. :mfinger:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey, it's wonderful to see you! Thank you so much for dropping by our fine site, and please have a grand old time!

Best of health!

(sarcasm)