WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yeah, so I JUST found out....

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
That my ex cheated on me while we were going out.

We had been going out for almost 7 months, and she went to Ohio to visit relatives for Christmas and stuff, and made out and did other shit with some douche bag from Ohio. Anyway, I just found this out when it happened about 8 months ago, and I'm just letting off some steam.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tylerc said:

We had been going out for almost 7 months, and she went to Ohio to visit relatives for Christmas and stuff, and made out and did other shit with some douche bag from Ohio. Anyway, I just found this out when it happened about 8 months ago, and I'm just letting off some steam.
Dude? I think I'm that Douche Bag.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Heh, I forget where her cousin lives, but if you are, congratulations, you're dating a whore.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Tylerc said:
Heh, I forget where her cousin lives, but if you are, congratulations, you're dating a whore.
Sunshine State?

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
oh man...same thing kinda happened to me...my ex gf started dating someone a day after she dumped me....i can almost guarantee you she was fucking around with him even before she left me....
eh fuck it..anyways..i shoulda seen it coming..since i messed around with her before she had broken up with her ex.....funny ..her ex and i became good friends .....

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Tylerc said:

Kill the bitch! WAit, that's probably already been said. Um, yeah, way to let off some steam. Myself, I like to take swords, hatchets or machetes and chop the shit out of dead trees and old furniture. Sometimes that helps too.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Godfather said:
p1z d0n7 cry irl c|_|$ t|-|47 w0|\|7 4c7 p1z
translation: I'm a fat QUEER because i use 1337 5p34k

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Skitch0o0 said:
Kill the bitch! WAit, that's probably already been said. Um, yeah, way to let off some steam. Myself, I like to take swords, hatchets or machetes and chop the shit out of dead trees and old furniture. Sometimes that helps too.
Nah, I just gave the bitch an old fashioned bitching out on AIM.

I can post the convo here if you want it, just let me know.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Tylerc said:
Nah, I just gave the bitch an old fashioned bitching out on AIM.

I can post the convo here if you want it, just let me know.
Hey, that sounds entertaining. Do it.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Tylerc said:

Ok, 7 months is not nearly as long as going out with her for 3 years. 7 months is not even a long relationship at all. You can find a whole lot better.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
CuddleMuffin said:
Ok, 7 months is not nearly as long as going out with her for 3 years. 7 months is not even a long relationship at all. You can find a whole lot better.
I didn't say it was, and I didn't say I couldn't.

Anyway, here's the convo, due to sheer laziness I decided to post screen names, feel free to IM me or spam her anytime :D. Keep in mind, a lot of what I said (TylerC8833) IS exaggerated, I didn't really contemplate suicide or any of that:
TylerC8833: you stupid cheating bitch
TylerC8833: jon told me what you did over winter break
Butterfly6489: i knew you were going to say that, because thats what i said to myself, and i know that i deserve it a thousand times over for this. i was going to call you sometime tonight and talk to you.. and yes ive said this a lot before and yes it doesnt sound sincere online and yes i dont think you will believe me but let me tell you that i am the sorriest i have ever been in my life tyler, i shouldnt have done it and its been eating at me since then and i deserve to be yelled at so please go ahead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Auto response from TylerC8833: brb so stay on
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Butterfly6489: fine but when you come back please read that and just go ahead because i need to be yelled at and i know that you have probably been yelling already even though you havent been talking to me
Butterfly6489: because you and jon have most likely been calling me names and you have probably been yelling all weekend
Butterfly6489: week*
Butterfly6489: but i know i cant apologize enough
TylerC8833: yea fuck you katie
TylerC8833: fuck you
TylerC8833: i havent been calling you names all weekend
TylerC8833: just thinking "what a stupid bitch" since i found out yesterday
Butterfly6489: jon probably has
Butterfly6489: yea and i was tyler i know i was
Butterfly6489: i dont know what i can do now
TylerC8833: you cant do shit why didnt you fucking tell me
TylerC8833: and then threatening lauren with "if you tell tyler i wont be your friend any more" wow katie thats low too
Butterfly6489: omg when did i say that?!
TylerC8833: thats what lauren told me
Butterfly6489: gee tyler what do you know about some of the things lauren tells you
TylerC8833: i dont know you tell me
Butterfly6489: you used to tell me that she makes crap up sometimes and you know she exaggerates all the time
Butterfly6489: i did not say that
TylerC8833: hell how do i know youre not lying again?
Butterfly6489: i did not say that!!
TylerC8833: tell me katie
Butterfly6489: i dont know tyler but i did not say that to her
TylerC8833: is this guy you cheated one me with the one youre going out with now?
Butterfly6489: yes
TylerC8833: so you dumped me for this guy that you cheated on me with
Butterfly6489: tyler i have not been going out with him for that long
TylerC8833: i dont give a shit
TylerC8833: what all did you do with him
Butterfly6489: but... i guess in essence yes.. i liked him. we held hands for awhile and kissed once and it was short and then i pulled away and told him i couldnt do this. that's truthfully what happened
TylerC8833: wow you are a fucking idiot
TylerC8833: you threw away the guy who loved you more than anything
Butterfly6489: wow oyu think i dont know that?!
Butterfly6489: tyler
TylerC8833: for some dumb faggot in ohio you thought was hot or what ever and saw a few times?
Butterfly6489: tyler... . i know i was a huge idiot, but part of the reason that occurred was because i didnt feel as strongly as i did before
TylerC8833: yea you were a huge idiot
Butterfly6489: i know that
Butterfly6489: ive told myself that a thousand times over
TylerC8833: it was bad enough that you dumped me
TylerC8833: AND you cheated on me
Butterfly6489: tyler, if i didnt have the same feelings for you, it wouldnt have been fair to stay with you even had that not happened
TylerC8833: i called it i knew you would cheat on me
TylerC8833: you did it once(logans party) youd do it again and i knew it
Butterfly6489: tyler i know i screwed up again, i fucked it up completely
TylerC8833: YOURE FUCKING RIGHT YOU DID KATIE YOU FUCKED IT UP
TylerC8833: i dont hate anyone but you katie
TylerC8833: hows that feel?
Butterfly6489: just how you intend it to
TylerC8833: i would rather hang with ANYONE than you
TylerC8833: how does that feel
TylerC8833: i was just starting to be ok with you to be honest
TylerC8833: but then i heard about this
TylerC8833: the shit hit the fan
TylerC8833: you better hope this guy never comes to fort wayne katie
TylerC8833: i dont care if hes bigger than me ive got friends
TylerC8833: jon and i agree
TylerC8833: you should burn in hell
TylerC8833: Jsublett2k4: FOREVER
TylerC8833: Jsublett2k4: MAKE FRIENDS WITH SATANS HUMPING CROWS!
Butterfly6489: thanks
TylerC8833: did you ever watch Survivor katie?
TylerC8833: 1st season, Borneo
Butterfly6489: i dont watch reality shows
TylerC8833: ok well
TylerC8833: to determine who the jury will vote for to win the million, they question them
TylerC8833: and this one girl reallllly hated the other, and she told her "you could be dying of thirst in a desert, and i would pass you and not give you a second glance. i would let the vultures come and have their way with you."
Butterfly6489: i get it
TylerC8833: what jon just sent you is exactly right
TylerC8833: Jsublett2k4: god ur fucking dumb if anyone had lame ass comebacks in a fight they cant win bcuz they are dumb cheating bitches that preach about how sex is sooo bad and shit and then they cheat on their bfs which in my opinion is worse than sex...
TylerC8833: seriously katie, cheating is the WORST thing you could do in a relationship
TylerC8833: yea i was jealous, i had a temper
Butterfly6489: tyler i KNOW
TylerC8833: so the fuck what? i never even THOUGHT about another women when i was with you, LET ALONE DO ANYTHING WITH ONE YOU STUPID BITCH
TylerC8833: Jsublett2k4: ur the mean one
Jsublett2k4: u fucked his life all up
Jsublett2k4: just cuz u had the sudden urge 2 cheat on him--a-fucking-men. i was so depressed when you broke up with me katie I CONSIDERED SUICIDE HOW WOULD THAT FEEL ON YOUR ALREADY GUILTY CONSCIENCE HUH? TO READ MY NOTE AND SEE "this was katie's fault because she dumped me and i loved her more than anything"
Butterfly6489: i know tyler ive thought about that a lot too
TylerC8833: thought about what?
Butterfly6489: about what you just said tyler
TylerC8833: come out and say it katie dont be a pussy
Butterfly6489: i thought about what that would have been like to have you gone and for someone to read that saying it was my fault and about knowing i made you do it and i fucking bawled okay
Butterfly6489: tyler im sorry and i know you wont accept it or likewise believe it but i still want to say it
TylerC8833: you bawled about what/when?
TylerC8833: when you realized you were a worthless sack of cheating shit?
Butterfly6489: like 5 times tyler
TylerC8833: oh go on
Butterfly6489: okay tyler you act like i dont feel like everything youre saying
Butterfly6489: i know it was wrong and you know i regret it
TylerC8833: i dont know, you "regretted" cheating on justin but that sure didnt change your ways did it
Butterfly6489: i have made a ton of mistakes and i know youre going to agree with me
TylerC8833: yea youre fucking right i agree
Butterfly6489: its not my "way"
TylerC8833: then what is it?
Butterfly6489: i dont know but its not like i do that all the time tyler
Butterfly6489: its not like i expectedit to happen
TylerC8833: Butterfly6489: i dont know but its not like i do that all the time tyler--youve done it on 2 different guys, thats more than anyone else i know dumbass
TylerC8833: Butterfly6489: its not like i expectedit to happen--no, but it did and you could have prevented it
Butterfly6489: i know i could have tyler ive been telling you that i know i screwed up as bad as anyone could
TylerC8833: yea you have and yea you did but you cant hop in a magical little time machine and undo it can you? so you learn from past mistakes(like logans party, for instance) and dont do it any more
TylerC8833: but you dont fucking learn
Butterfly6489: i know tyler thats what ive been yelling at myself for most
Butterfly6489: i should have learned from a lot of different mistakes for different things but i dont always do that
Butterfly6489: and i know i should
TylerC8833: youre damn right you should
TylerC8833: remember when i told you i wanted you back right after we broke up and how i still liked you and all that
Butterfly6489: i do..
TylerC8833: well FUCK WHAT I SAID thats bullshit i was stupid for saying it
TylerC8833: i was stupid for going out with you
Butterfly6489: tyler youre right i was the bad one in the relationship by a long run i mean you may have had your shortcomings but they werent as bad as mine and i dont know.. i'm not ready for a serious relationship yet and i should have realized that long ago
TylerC8833: what were my shortcomings? do tell
Butterfly6489: just what you said before, jealousy and anger
TylerC8833: you know what im not going down this path again, fuck you katie, go to hell, i will hate you til our graduation day and forever(if i ever see you again)
Butterfly6489: tyler
TylerC8833: what
Butterfly6489: i dont know
TylerC8833: you know, for as bad as my temper is, it takes a lot for me to hate some one as much as i hate you
Butterfly6489: i was gonna say something but then i realized it didnt matter
TylerC8833: no go ahead and say it
Butterfly6489: no because its pointless
TylerC8833: no go ahead really
Butterfly6489: seriously
TylerC8833: seriously lets hear what you have to say
Butterfly6489: its not mean jeez
TylerC8833: i didnt say it was going to be....
TylerC8833: die for these sins...
we were merely freshmen-you stole my profile
Butterfly6489: well it sounded like a challenge to me... yeah i did sry but i read it and its true
TylerC8833: what sounded like a challenge
Butterfly6489: when you said lets hear what you ahve to say
TylerC8833: no i was being serious go for it
Butterfly6489: tyler im serious
TylerC8833: so am i
Butterfly6489: i was going to say that i seriously dont want it to be like that
TylerC8833: want me to hate you?
Butterfly6489: which is pointless because how could i expect anything different
TylerC8833: you dont want me to hate you?
TylerC8833: too bad katie i let it slide once and started talking to you again til i found out about this
TylerC8833: you fucked it up, not me, its your fault so dont be like "i dont want it to be like this" quit your bitching you brought it upon yourself
Butterfly6489: exactly why i didnt want to say it
TylerC8833: i said i would be your friend a couple weeks ago right
Butterfly6489: i know u take it back
TylerC8833: well that too
TylerC8833: god why the fuck do i give you second chances you dont deserve the time of day from me
Butterfly6489: thanks ty
Butterfly6489: bye
Butterfly6489 signed off at 8:46:03 PM.

About my shortcomings: I have a temper, yes, who doesn't to an extent? Jealously? She flirted with other guys in front of me ALL the time, who wouldn't be?

Any other questions about the conversation, post em here, I'll gladly answer.

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
why havent you gotten her bitched slapped by one of you home gurls or you sister yet ( if you have one ). i owould have beat that bitch to a bluddy pulp already . i would ahve fucke up her face so bad no ***** would want that bitch ever again.
then i woulndt ahve to worry about her cheatting ever again

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Punk Ass said:
why havent you gotten her bitched slapped by one of you home gurls or you sister yet ( if you have one ). i owould have beat that bitch to a bluddy pulp already . i would ahve fucke up her face so bad no ***** would want that bitch ever again.
then i woulndt ahve to worry about her cheatting ever again
muahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

edit: resized....much better...