WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yeah so I'm having a GOOD day

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'm in school and I play the trumpet, we have a SKA band going, we play kickass songs from reel big fish and some other bands. I was going to drop jazz band because the subject is so.. just.. yeah its no fun.. My teacher will not let me drop it, the music is like friggin e=mc2, too fast and too hard so everyday at 8:35 I get to make a fool of myself. Fridays at 6:30 is SKA time baby...

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
yeah these macs in the computer lab blow still, even though they upgraded to emac... :rolleyes:

</rant> said:
*paaaaaaaaaaaarp*

</rant>
i was just wondering. in your avatar, with paddle wins? left or right? ive been watching them for like 12 minutes and they just keep going at it. they are really good at that game.

</rant>

Tenderony
deus_ex_machina said:
i was just wondering. in your avatar, with paddle wins? left or right? ive been watching them for like 12 minutes and they just keep going at it. they are really good at that game.
Yeah man, they are pro's. Most people think it's a gif, but it is really a live feed. I'm rooting for player two. Player one looks a bit tired to me.

</rant>

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
I'd own anyone at pong! or curveball mwahahaha I should go play that and just get to 1st place the first go :)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
pong in the arcade sucks here. i cant figure it out. mabye it is just me. i love pong though!!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
</rant> said:
Yeah man, they are pro's. Most people think it's a gif, but it is really a live feed. I'm rooting for player two. Player one looks a bit tired to me.

</rant>
Cool. Are you in a pong Clan?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
p99 said:
I'm in school and I play the trumpet, we have a SKA band going, we play kickass songs from reel big fish and some other bands. I was going to drop jazz band because the subject is so.. just.. yeah its no fun.. My teacher will not let me drop it, the music is like friggin e=mc2, too fast and too hard so everyday at 8:35 I get to make a fool of myself. Fridays at 6:30 is SKA time baby...
could be worse, you could have your appendages stuck in a trumpet being played by roseanne arnold

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
kind of puts a perspective on things, huh.

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
dustinzgirl said:
could be worse, you could have your appendages stuck in a trumpet being played by roseanne arnold
that kind of makes me wanna do this :sick:

Last edited by a moderator: