WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yep.

thatisbull.com

I lika do da cha, cha
I've known about wtf.com for a decent amount of time, but I never really looked at it or anything. I joined the forums yesterday. Hopefully this place isn't too bad. I have almost 5,000 posts on the Newgrounds BBS, so I've had a lot of experience with forums and flaming and shit. Every community is different though, so I'm still a noob here. And I'm only thirteen so everybody's most likely going to flame me and shit. It took awhile to get out of that on Newgrounds but I'm pretty well known there now.

Anyway, nobody cares. Just wanted to say hello.

By the way, I love flaming and arguing. I'm pretty sure this is the place for it.

Fuck you all.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Fuck you, and welcome to the site. Make sure to read the rules and Yuck's guide in welcome wagon.

thatisbull.com said:
I already did, don't worry.
/me cares. :rolleyes: You still might fuck up, knowing that you're 13 and kids of that age fuck up a lot. :thumbsdn:

Jung

???
Premium
Here's a nice boring welcome.

thatisbull.com

I lika do da cha, cha
I Hate The FCC said:
/me cares. :rolleyes: You still might fuck up, knowing that you're 13 and kids of that age fuck up a lot. :thumbsdn:
I'll be fourteen in fifteen days, is that old enough?

thatisbull.com said:
I've known about wtf.com for a decent amount of time, but I never really looked at it or anything. I joined the forums yesterday. Hopefully this place isn't too bad. I have almost 5,000 posts on the Newgrounds BBS, so I've had a lot of experience with forums and flaming and shit. Every community is different though, so I'm still a noob here. And I'm only thirteen so everybody's most likely going to flame me and shit. It took awhile to get out of that on Newgrounds but I'm pretty well known there now.

By the way, I love flaming and arguing. I'm pretty sure this is the place for it.

Fuck you all.
Welcome

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Welcome, :happysad: Ignore FCC, he's being a meanie. :p He takes a while to warm up too. Or, was it warm him up? I forgot. :confuse:

Slacker

Postaholic
Welcome dont post crappy or anything like that. Dont get put in the cock farm or get banned. Think before you post.

thatisbull.com said:

Fuck you all.
Welcome, and nice thread in forum games. repped.