WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

yep

Sal

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's about time I got around to posting. I signed up a while back, but I just forgot about this site untill I went through my old email and saw my registration info. So... yeah. I'm a technophile, so I'll probably spend most of my time in the computer forum (there IS a computer forum, right?!?), venturing out only for my much needed vitamin D.

...cuz milk sucks.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Welcome...

I am a waffle.

Don't act suprised you fucking fork.

Jung

???
Premium
"Tragicly 1337"

:lol:

I seriously hope you're not some 'leet' tard who's going to spam ytmnd links and talk about overclocking his bios.

Welcome, newb.

Sal

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
"Tragicly 1337"

:lol:

I seriously hope you're not some 'leet' tard who's going to spam ytmnd links and talk about overclocking his bios.

Welcome, newb.
Heh, no, you won't have to worry aout that. And no, I won't spam ytmnd links, the only one of those you'll get from me is the one I have set as my webpage.

necro

Postaholic
Sal said:
about*

Welcome. Go post. And I reccomend the forum games and humor forum. 10 out of 10 for the funny :thumbsup:

p.s.: fuck you :mfinger:

Shadow_Demon

Lord of Shadows
Congradulation on totally forgeting that you signed up for this site you dumb fuck.

Oh and welcome to hell. Enjoy!

I have said this to many like you...I am the 1337 God of Hentai on this site(not that there is anyone to match my 1337ness or my Hentai collection but thats not the point!)...YOU WILL BOW BEFORE YOU 1337 HENTAI GOD!*makes the u83r /\/()()8 8()w!* see...that was not so hard... oh and :fuckoff: and have a nice day! :happysad: