WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Yes, Daddy. You know who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkme2thebedroom

standard people-hater
What is the point of sending me a message if you say not to respond to it? Yeah, great for you for being a mod and all. Automatically, you get my respect for that. You handle yourself tough, but I'm sure that last thing you want is flattery. So in short, you bug me, I bug you. Great for you for harassing all the not so old people on this site. Give me a break! I just happened to stumble on it not too long ago! And I liked it until you had to go and do all of this. And pm-ing me? With a warning? Saying don't write back? Dude...so I said one little fuck off out of b and t. SORRY OKAY?

So here you go. I want to let you know I've gotten your message loud and clear and will cease saying fuck off outside of bait and tackle. But if you were worried about that, you might have paid more attention to others who do the same instead of closely inspecting my posts. So, I mean you no harm, though I'm sure you're just red with hate for me. Cock farm for me for pissing you off? Tisk tisk tisk. I must confess it makes me sad, but unless you are banning me or I've committed some serious offense against the rules, stop pm-ing me.

Thanks, babe.
xxx :redface:

Jung

???
Premium
junglizm said:
I'm giving you a warning for flaming a mod outside of B&T. If you haven't read the rules please do so in order to avoid future problems. Failure to comply with the rules may result in banning or cock farming.

Also, don't flatter yourself I'm not stalking anyone. I post like I have since I joined this site. If you're that sensitive then maybe this site isn't best suited for you.

Btw, you don't need to respond to this message.
I won't post the rep comment, but I'm sure you guys get the general idea.

:rolleyes:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
She and Jung are not playing nice.

You can't "flame" outside of B&T. Now that you're here, nobody can stop you now. Enjoy. :D :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I dunno, but I'm glad I wasn't on the business end of that.

Jung

???
Premium
Don't need to reply != can't reply. This is where common sense should come in. :rolleyes:

damn why does everyone else get stalked by the MODS? i wanna be stalked too. :rolleyes: why do i always have to do all the work! :confuse:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
damn why does everyone else get stalked by the MODS? i wanna be stalked too. :rolleyes: why do i always have to do all the work! :confuse:
Well, with a name like Nymph everyone just assumes you're easy. And really now, what's teh point in stalking an easy chick?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Nymphchick said:
You forget. I have your IP. I can telnet in do run an
MSN.sys /w /c at the command prompt. Then I take control of your webcam, and.......well.....the rest is history.

Your heart undies are cute.

maxi just cause you can find my IP dosen't mean your contolling my cam in order to watch me, i seen your marks on my outside wall. i just finishes pressure washing my outside walls to get rid of you stains!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
And I thought the dents in your propane tanks would be a dead giveaway

bnccoder

Postaholic
Nymphchick said:
maxi just cause you can find my IP dosen't mean your contolling my cam in order to watch me, i seen your marks on my outside wall. i just finishes pressure washing my outside walls to get rid of you stains!
I thought you had them sand blasted?

You know what's the shit about me? I flame out of B&T all the time, mods read it, and they fucking REP me. I don't even think I flame inside B&T.

*Watches back*

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Magic Hobo said:
You know what's the shit about me? I flame out of B&T all the time, mods read it, and they fucking REP me. I don't even think I flame inside B&T.

*Watches back*
You know dude, bragging that you're breaking the rules is kind of stupid. You don't drive by a cop waving your baggie do you?

You're young so learn from this. If you break the rules, keep your mouth shut about it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
tkme2thebedroom said:
What is the point of sending me a message if you say not to respond to it? Yeah, great for you for being a mod and all. Automatically, you get my respect for that. You handle yourself tough, but I'm sure that last thing you want is flattery. So in short, you bug me, I bug you. Great for you for harassing all the not so old people on this site. Give me a break! I just happened to stumble on it not too long ago! And I liked it until you had to go and do all of this. And pm-ing me? With a warning? Saying don't write back? Dude...so I said one little fuck off out of b and t. SORRY OKAY?

So here you go. I want to let you know I've gotten your message loud and clear and will cease saying fuck off outside of bait and tackle. But if you were worried about that, you might have paid more attention to others who do the same instead of closely inspecting my posts. So, I mean you no harm, though I'm sure you're just red with hate for me. Cock farm for me for pissing you off? Tisk tisk tisk. I must confess it makes me sad, but unless you are banning me or I've committed some serious offense against the rules, stop pm-ing me.

Thanks, babe.
xxx :redface:

Please die.

Status
Not open for further replies.